The bad luck we have had in this house so far (check this out)
2014-11-27, 03:43 PM,
I currently live in a little village and it's lovely, the problem is the little cottage we are staying in is pretty old and keeps getting problems, plus, the letting people we pay are USELESS, they are slow unorganized and very unprofessional. They don't even remember who we are after two years and ask us for the house/phone number when we contact them.

Issues Thus Far

- Taps in toilet broke. (fixed)
- Toilet handle stopped working. (still being fixed and leaked this morning)
- Water leaking into our ELECTRIC BOX. (ongoing fix)
- Heater in the bathroom BLEW UP when I was in the shower, turned around after hearing a loud bang only to spot some sparks flying right near the bath I'm stood in whilst taking a shower. (fixed)
- Dampness inside the bathroom and my office up stairs. (ongoing issue)
And many more...

As it's so early right now I can not remember anything else, I'll update the thread if I do. Moral of the story don't rent save your money and buy a house like we are about to. Obviously that is difficult but it's important to save as much as you can so you can avoid such issues in life.

Letting sucks overall as you are stuck in a contract, example, we get water leaking into an electric box last week and spot it late at night, our letting people are closed and never even gave us an emergency number. We do not have direct contact with the landlord and are not authorised to call in a professional.

On that particular issue I'm having to stay up (all night) to ensure our safety, checking on the box and letting my wife get some sleep. So you see letting is not the best of options really.
2014-11-27, 03:50 PM,
It sucks, i am on rent as well but did not so far have any problems :) the heater getting banged must have scared you to death due to the loud sound right? ;)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-27, 04:50 PM,
(2014-11-27, 03:50 PM)Superhero99 Wrote: It sucks, i am on rent as well but did not so far have any problems :) the heater getting banged must have scared you to death due to the loud sound right? ;)

Was not much fun yeah.
Latest Thanks - View all

Superhero99(2014-11-27 04:54 PM) 
2014-11-27, 07:45 PM,
Hawk, my family have same problems like your.

1. It's winter, in Latvia it can go to -35C, right now only -4C, it's very cold inside house.
2. We don't have water for almost year. (Every week we are trying to fix it, but when we finish showering it brokes again), so don't feel corfortable for one of threads, which have been here " How many times you wash ", many replied as two times a day.
3. Electric issues.
4. So on.

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2014-11-27, 07:50 PM,
Why don't you guys buy/make a new house ? You are both elite earners, and I'm guessing that you guys make at least 500/day.
First time when I started with CPA, i was goaling for a new house, and guess what, after a year I bought I very nice apartment with 6 rooms in residential area, close to the woods, am I'm living for almost a year, no problems, clean air, friendly neighborhood, pool, silence.
2014-11-27, 08:34 PM,
(2014-11-27, 07:45 PM)ShakyDairis Wrote: Hawk, my family have same problems like your.

1. It's winter, in Latvia it can go to -35C, right now only -4C, it's very cold inside house.
2. We don't have water for almost year. (Every week we are trying to fix it, but when we finish showering it brokes again), so don't feel corfortable for one of threads, which have been here " How many times you wash ", many replied as two times a day.
3. Electric issues.
4. So on.

Yeah, sucks buddy.

(2014-11-27, 07:50 PM)noreason Wrote: Why don't you guys buy/make a new house ? You are both elite earners, and I'm guessing that you guys make at least 500/day.
First time when I started with CPA, i was goaling for a new house, and guess what, after a year I bought I very nice apartment with 6 rooms in residential area, close to the woods, am I'm living for almost a year, no problems, clean air, friendly neighborhood, pool, silence.

Quote:Why don't you guys buy/make a new house ? You are both elite earners

Quote:Moral of the story don't rent save your money and buy a house like we are about to
2014-11-27, 08:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-27, 08:40 PM by Toffyman.)
Reading those problems so far, I am thanking god, for my lovely life and wont ask for anymore.
I never had any problems, my house is rock solid, build 3 years ago, has 24 hours water/electricity/connectivity and is just 100 meters from the main road and 1 KM to the connecting national highway.

I am really feeling bad to hear your problems and wishing your problems get solved as fast as possible. Good luck people, hope for the best.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-12-04 02:53 PM) 

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-11-27, 08:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-28, 12:50 AM by ShakyDairis.)
(2014-11-27, 07:50 PM)noreason Wrote: Why don't you guys buy/make a new house ? You are both elite earners, and I'm guessing that you guys make at least 500/day.

Well, not me. I haven't earned anything online, i have ideas, knowledge... But my problem is traffic, i can't get it.

(2014-11-27, 08:39 PM)UploadCashAM Wrote: Reading those problems so far, I am thanking god, for my lovely life and wont ask for anymore.
I never had any problems, my house is rock solid, build 3 years ago, has 24 hours water/electricity/connectivity and is just 100 meters from the main road and 1 KM to the connecting national highway.

I am really feeling bad to hear your problems and wishing your problems get solved as fast as possible. Good luck people, hope for the best.

Well, previous owners was just dumb in head. It's not like we don't have electricity, connectivity, there was problems with http://pa.att.oho.lv/8/Elektribas_skapja...f20859.jpg

The only problem right now would be water and the cold time.

- When we were living in aparthment, of course always worked those things, but now we live in own house.

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2014-12-04, 08:58 AM,
I hope that all guys who don't have their own house will buy soon. It's pain to live in a rented house.. Thanks god we own one.
2014-12-04, 02:55 PM,
(2014-11-27, 08:39 PM)UploadCashAM Wrote: Reading those problems so far, I am thanking god, for my lovely life and wont ask for anymore.

(2014-11-27, 08:40 PM)ShakyDairis Wrote:

Well, not me. I haven't earned anything online, i have ideas, knowledge... But my problem is traffic, i can't get it.

Well, previous owners was just dumb in head. It's not like we don't have electricity, connectivity, there was problems with /8/Elektribas_skapja_nomaina_foto_f20859.jpg

The only problem right now would be water and the cold time.

- When we were living in aparthment, of course always worked those things, but now we live in own house.

(2014-12-04, 08:58 AM)komplexed Wrote: I hope that all guys who don't have their own house will buy soon. It's pain to live in a rented house.. Thanks god we own one.

We have found a lovely new house but must rent for 6 months, sucks, we wanted to buy our first house but to get the mortgage you have to be in work for 6 months but Helen my wife obviously has to leave her job and find a new one first. Our plan now will be to stay in the new house for 6-12 months and then buy our first house in the same town as it's lovely there, we will be situated right next to the town and the train station is only a 3 minute walk away from our house. I'm joining the gym again too so will be getting fit and bulking up once again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smoking is very bad and unhealthy habit reshamanair 12 214 2017-10-19, 05:42 AM
Last Post: ogmark
  Football (Soccer) Fans, Check This Out! DrKent 6 288 2017-04-22, 01:52 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Check out this awesome professional approved service! lancerimpact 2 240 2017-04-15, 02:53 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Guys should I feel bad paying a VA $3.50 per hour? Elites_Mate 12 664 2017-02-15, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  do you every feel bad because of BH CPA niches for the end user? David574 24 3,406 2016-11-09, 03:43 PM
Last Post: omoss20

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top