The YouTube Hype
2013-10-14, 07:47 AM,
I am not really understanding how everyone does well or claims to do well making Youtube videos, ranking them and getting leads from them. I am referring to niches that are NOT whitehat/legit. I create a video, rank it (usually top 10) then youtube account gets murdered shortly thereafter. I concentrate on SEO for my websites as its more secure and steady. YouTube seems like a huge, infested pool where everyone is doing the same thing over and over. I have gotten more leads from Vimeo than YouTube.

Maybe I am missing something and someone can show me the power of YouTube for all the work and time you put into it. Not feeling its worth it at the moment.

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2013-10-14, 08:31 AM,
i have earned each and every penny of $3k+ from youtube :)
Its just that at this point of time u have to wait a ittle bit before boosting up :)
keep the vid for gaining strength and it can suffer some flags.
Also for that niche upload multiple vids and boost it (since u know how to rank good) so it wont hurt that much.
If utube hits 1 vid,reply with 3

:)
2013-10-14, 09:33 AM,
Figure it out yourself.
We aren't going to tell you how to avoid getting flagged while getting constant leads, that'd just ruin our traffic because our methods would become mainstream.

Keep trying different ways, and eventually you'll find a way to get traffic and stay away from the flaggers.

If you aren't going to work for then, then you don't deserve it.
2013-10-14, 09:46 AM,
Anyone can say what you just did. I'm not asking for help. I'm saying to prove that the hype is worth it. Not looking for any method or to be spoon fed. I'm saying SEO seems way more effective

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]
2013-10-14, 11:05 AM,
(2013-10-14, 07:47 AM)ldiaz117 Wrote: I am not really understanding how everyone does well or claims to do well making Youtube videos, ranking them and getting leads from them. I am referring to niches that are NOT whitehat/legit. I create a video, rank it (usually top 10) then youtube account gets murdered shortly thereafter. I concentrate on SEO for my websites as its more secure and steady. YouTube seems like a huge, infested pool where everyone is doing the same thing over and over. I have gotten more leads from Vimeo than YouTube.

Maybe I am missing something and someone can show me the power of YouTube for all the work and time you put into it. Not feeling its worth it at the moment.
That's exactly what YouTube is for most people. Unfortunately, people haven't learned to move on yet, and even though it's a fairly old method, YouTube commenting and comment rating is still the most profitable method for YouTube if done right.

PM ME FOR A VIDEO FLAGGER.
2013-10-14, 11:36 AM,
Wait before boosting it let it marinate for 3-4 days then rank it slowly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret Youtube Ranking Methods. E-Book smmarmy 17 522 Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Last Post: salen72
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,797 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 84 6,984 2017-10-20, 04:10 AM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 809 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 88 5,121 2017-10-20, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top