The YTAccountStore Situtation (Customers Please Read)
2014-03-09, 05:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 06:09 PM by YouTubeGuru.)
I'm aware that there is a current situtation on-going with YTAccountStore, I'm really sorry to see this.

I haven't been online all weekend, nor will I be able to access a computer until this evening.

I've received a negative reputation, people started doxing an innocent guy (that's not me), scam report has been opened on me, Mirzet (my partner), seems to be ripping me off, and the sales thread has been closed.

I'm going to close the services until everything is back to normal.

I will be using this thread to give you the latest updates regarding this incident throughout the day as Mirzet is not answering at the moment.

First of all, I have no idea honestly why the passwords are being changed, and I would never have the intention of going onto the accounts, changing the password and survey links, and there have never been a case like that before, that's why I mean, why wouldn't I have done it from the start if I did it? I can't answer this question until Mirzet is online seeing as it is most likely something on his side.

Second. I'm the one handling the support and website, Mirzet is the one providing the accounts. I have no control over the accounts and how they are created, we're simply partners sharing 50%/50% in this project, that has been quite succesful until now.

Thirdly, some people seem to claim that my name is Philip Birch and stuff like that in the scam report thread, that's not correct, you are doxing an innocent guy??

If I have no response from Mirzet later today I will be stopping the partnership with him, closing YTAccountStore permanently and refund all the people that have been having issues during this weekend, as I said. I have absolutely no intention of scamming here.

I will be updating throughout the day, feel free to post here if you have any questions and I will reply asap.

I'm just gonna go refund people now. contact@ytaccountstore.com with your access key + transaction ID.
I'll refund if your accounts are purchased later than the 6th of March.
Latest Thanks - View all

Seoinsection(2014-03-10 03:00 PM) 
2014-03-09, 06:17 PM,
Can you give us the forum name of the guy? I mean the guy that stole all the accounts

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2014-03-09, 06:19 PM,
(2014-03-09, 06:17 PM)Biosade Wrote: Can you give us the forum name of the guy? I mean the guy that stole all the accounts

I don't know how the "change password" stuff happened, nor how it has been done, but my guess is that Mirzet might play a role in it, seeing as he is the one creating the accounts, and that I do not even work with CPA / PPD myself.
2014-03-09, 06:28 PM,
i have the same issue i just buy 30 accounts from you just 3 or 4 days ago :( and before i buy 10 accounts and same issue this is a bad :(
2014-03-09, 06:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 06:34 PM by YouTubeGuru.)
(2014-03-09, 06:28 PM)killjames Wrote: i have the same issue i just buy 30 accounts from you just 3 or 4 days ago :( and before i buy 10 accounts and same issue this is a bad :(

I know, but there's sadly nothing I can do other than refunding.

God... How it feels to be called out as a scammer, people start to DoX and accuse you of locking the thread ( I weren't even online before the thread where locked, sadly no one looked at my last visit time :( ) when all you are is a completely legit person..

(2014-03-09, 06:33 PM)PatrioticCanuck Wrote: I bought accounts, added profile pics to them, uploaded videos, boosted them and now its all gone. Few hours + $$$ for views = GONE.
I changed my negative -6 rep to neutral but im seriously pissed and want this problem to get resolved....

Send e-mail to contact@ytaccountstore.com with your access key + transaction ID and I will refund.
2014-03-09, 07:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 07:31 PM by porphyritic.)
I call bs. You never take full responsibility and just find a way to blame someone else. For the people that lost hours and hundreds of dollars, such as me, this is not the least bit apologetic nor professional.

(2014-03-09, 06:19 PM)Vazity Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 06:17 PM)Biosade Wrote: Can you give us the forum name of the guy? I mean the guy that stole all the accounts

I don't know how the "change password" stuff happened, nor how it has been done, but my guess is that Mirzet might play a role in it, seeing as he is the one creating the accounts, and that I do not even work with CPA / PPD myself.

You're a terrible liar: http://Platform provides competing CPA content sections ad such. Do not post this on CPA Elites please./blackhat-seo/my-journey-discussions/579615-vazitys-journy-100-day-through-yt-ppd.html
2014-03-09, 07:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 07:39 PM by YouTubeGuru.)
I have no control over what happens with the accounts once they are in your hands, I'm not the one accessing them.

I used to do CPA / PPD a long time ago, not anymore, I did it when I posted that. :)
It's 9 months ago...

I'm offering you a refund for what you purchased. That's what I can do, as that is what I have provided you with. I can't get your hours nor your money back that you have used services for on the accounts.

I have no idea on how the passwords on the accounts where changed, if I where the one doing it, why wouldn't I have done it on the other many thousands of accounts we have sold...
2014-03-09, 08:34 PM,
I've generated a 10 account batch for myself, and there's no issues, this is very weird. The changed password thing, seems to affect 0.01% of all purchases we have had, and it has only been happening from the 5th of March till yesterday/today.. Hm..
2014-03-09, 08:46 PM,
(2014-03-09, 08:34 PM)Vazity Wrote: I've generated a 10 account batch for myself, and there's no issues, this is very weird. The changed password thing, seems to affect 0.01% of all purchases we have had, and it has only been happening from the 5th of March till yesterday/today.. Hm..

Right, so they all randomly got the passwords changed, a PSN code generator video uploaded and a PPI link replaced for all of the videos.

Let's blame YouTube, genius!
2014-03-09, 08:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-09, 08:57 PM by YouTubeGuru.)
(2014-03-09, 08:46 PM)porphyritic Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 08:34 PM)Vazity Wrote: I've generated a 10 account batch for myself, and there's no issues, this is very weird. The changed password thing, seems to affect 0.01% of all purchases we have had, and it has only been happening from the 5th of March till yesterday/today.. Hm..

Right, so they all randomly got the passwords changed, a PSN code generator video uploaded and a PPI link replaced for all of the videos.

Let's blame YouTube, genius!

Could you let me check your key so I can check that they are definately changed, and another question, why is your PayPal e-mail the same as the banned scammer Y.ashar?

Well, nearly the same email.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post one of the best quote you have ever read NeonAffiliate 11 148 2017-09-13, 12:51 AM
Last Post: urangi
  MUST READ...about FB Fierce 12 335 2017-07-19, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  McDonalds Cashier Beats Unruly Customers with Metal rod daddyoh 3 210 2017-04-22, 01:34 PM
Last Post: specz34
  READ DEAD 2 looks AMAZING!!! YoBroGo 6 486 2016-12-20, 03:31 PM
Last Post: omoss20
  MUST READ if you are Shopping on Black Friday Thor 0 704 2016-11-25, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Thor

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top