The Winner Mindset - To make this forum better
2013-08-25, 02:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-25, 03:14 PM by leerbusiness.)
It has hit me recently that people on forums after seeing a great thread

e.g.

Join XXX sites for free YT views

or

Join Coin generator for investment (Thanks LinX) or something...

They then take the method and think

"I won't sign up under his ref because THAT WOULD BENEFIT HIM NOT ME !!!! WHY !!@$!@£$@£$ F*(K HIM, not earning money for him"

Now this mindset is stupid ... It's selfish and a Win/lose mindset... This contributor has gone out of their way to bring this method to you and you can't even sign up under his ref so he get some kind of reward for it ? When you lose nothing ? If everyone did it do you think this person will share again NO ! Of course he won't ! Why would he ? He's not a saint ....

Without him posting this method you would of have nothing and stayed the same.... Sign up under his ref and you lose nothing but he gets some motivation and some financial gain for him to post more ! Now that's WIN/WIN not WIN/LOSE.... That's the winner mindset !

Thanks and comments if you agree ! I think this is crucial for people to contribute to the forum !

Signature way too big - ReadByte

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 46 5 hours ago
Last Post: sudipda
  How Can I Make A Landing Page With Generator? shervin 3 112 2017-10-20, 08:03 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 77 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 295 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 149 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top