The SEO Complex
2013-11-12, 12:48 AM,
Forgive me if you thought I was describing a technical term, the SEO complex is something I have created to describe the distinct anxiety that overcomes me when I consider the prospect of ranking a website entirely from scratch.

The thing is, I can make websites - that's what I do, and I do it well. SEO is an elusive process that seems so daunting when others have the advantage of automation. Therefore, my question, or plea for that matter, is how many of you have successfully ranked a keyword of any complexity on the first page, if not number one ranking, on Google without the use of premium software and therefore by hand?

It'll provide me with great reassurance that the 'natural' method is not entirely useless. Many thanks.

[Image: 5pYQo.png]
2013-11-12, 12:52 AM,
I don't know persons who ranked on first page without tools.
But i'm sure they are.. just need to have your own way ,i guess.
2013-11-12, 01:06 AM,
3 years have been doing seo using blackhat, never encountered someone who ranked with wite hat methods only.
On the other hand I know one person which ranked his website on the first page of google in 3 yeas for several keywords, he has no idea what seo or backlinks are and has no f ing clue why he is getting so much traffic + he doesen't know english either....
2013-11-12, 02:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-12, 02:19 AM by AdGateOleg.)
I've ranked many websites without using blackhat - its definitely more time consuming but still works. Few years ago, I was all about blog networks, senuke, bookmarks, etc. but that shiz doesn't work as well as it used to (and it shouldn't).

Now its more about getting a few strong links over thousands of shitty ones. Its about getting a piece of content in front of the right eyeballs - targeted influencers in your industry/niche. Scoring a few big links through direct contact usually gets the ball rolling.

I have ramped up the amount of outsourcers used though... its better to hire someone to do manual work than relying on a tool that can break/leave footprints.

If you are in a hypercompetitive industry and are targeting keywords dominated by blackhat-ranked websites, you'll have a lot of trouble trying to rank without a decent bankroll or a lot of time.

One more note, I use still use tools like scrapebox, netpeak checker, etc. but they are for research/planning rather than link building. The outsourcers do that.
2013-11-12, 02:22 AM,
I had and still have a website ranked on a pretty nice keyword completely natural. I didn't even make a single backlink. All the work was made by the fans of my niche that where posting it on high PR forums etc.

But that was a 1 time luck. I also paid some one to rank my site on 3 keywords and he did a good job.

Go to SEOclerks.com
2013-11-12, 02:38 AM,
I rank all my sites without tools. SEO is often different for each website. There is no exact to-do list. It depends on competition, keywords, keyword competition, etc. Takes time but its worth it in the long run. Longer, more sustained leads. Unlike YouTube where videos get flagged, accounts banned, etc.

[Image: greenvps1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Prevent and Protect yourself from Negative SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,090 2017-12-12, 10:12 PM
Last Post: YoBroGo
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 17 916 2017-12-12, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 20 1,328 2017-12-12, 12:07 AM
Last Post: midastou4
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 18 1,082 2017-12-10, 11:00 PM
Last Post: srikanta159
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 14 1,130 2017-12-09, 11:14 PM
Last Post: offer494

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top