The Meaning of life ?
2013-12-11, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-11, 08:55 PM by rajawi.)
We spend so much time living life, making money..., yet not enough time thinking about what are we doing alive. Ponder over the purpose of life, our existence, who is responsible for our creation and what happens when we leave. If you don't want to think about where you came from, at least think about where you are going to go when it's all over. So What's The Meaning of life ? Sad

plz share your opinion !
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2014-04-30 04:17 AM) alexparris(2014-04-29 07:00 AM) esoseso(2014-04-29 01:26 AM) FRENCHINDAHOOD(2014-04-28 03:39 AM) BOOBA(2013-12-13 03:32 AM) 
2013-12-13, 03:32 AM,
50 views, no opinion shared ?!
2013-12-13, 03:32 AM,
Excellent video , I already seen it.
He said everything.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajawi(2013-12-13 03:38 AM) 

[Image: rlPAHxd.gif]
2013-12-13, 08:48 PM,
Yes he said everything ! wish people understood this Cute
2013-12-13, 09:15 PM,
Just try to enjoy life if it is possible, and try to do what you like to do.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajawi(2013-12-13 09:26 PM) 
2013-12-13, 09:16 PM,
inb4 42 :D

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-12-14, 06:06 AM,
Wow, powerful video.

However as I'm not religious in any way and I believe the Big bang theory. I also believe that (and this is kind of depressing) apart from reproducing and maintaining it's race's existences life has no real purpose in the universe. It was a freak accident that took millions on millions of years to evolve into to the complex lifeforms that exist on Earth now, maybe that same process has happened somewhere else, the lifeforms on that planet would have the same one goal. A race's one goal in life is to ensure the survival of it's self and it's race as a whole. We have no Higher purpose the universe will continue for many billions of years after we are gone and we wont have made the slightest of difference to it.

However I do feel if somehow as Humans if we could remove all the barriers that get in our way, sex, race, money, religion if the whole world could find a way to see each other as equals, whilst maintaining our own individuality we would all have happier easier lives.

No more war, no more poverty, no crime etc etc, remove all the poison we have created and things would be so much better for us all.

We are all equal. We all have the same main goals: To live as long as possible and have fun doing it, we are all created from the same elements and in the end those elements will return to their natural states before beginning its process all over again. Enjoy life guys/girls its beautiful.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajawi(2013-12-14 07:14 PM) 
2013-12-14, 07:18 PM,
(2013-12-14, 06:06 AM)leonheart Wrote: Wow, powerful video.

However as I'm not religious in any way and I believe the Big bang theory. I also believe that (and this is kind of depressing) apart from reproducing and maintaining it's race's existences life has no real purpose in the universe. It was a freak accident that took millions on millions of years to evolve into to the complex lifeforms that exist on Earth now, maybe that same process has happened somewhere else, the lifeforms on that planet would have the same one goal. A race's one goal in life is to ensure the survival of it's self and it's race as a whole. We have no Higher purpose the universe will continue for many billions of years after we are gone and we wont have made the slightest of difference to it.

However I do feel if somehow as Humans if we could remove all the barriers that get in our way, sex, race, money, religion if the whole world could find a way to see each other as equals, whilst maintaining our own individuality we would all have happier easier lives.

No more war, no more poverty, no crime etc etc, remove all the poison we have created and things would be so much better for us all.

We are all equal. We all have the same main goals: To live as long as possible and have fun doing it, we are all created from the same elements and in the end those elements will return to their natural states before beginning its process all over again. Enjoy life guys/girls its beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this great opinion We are all equal we are all created by One God, if every one understood this, it will be No more war, no more poverty, no crime etc... just peace and love, if we only read the muslims Holly Quran we will find that if we follow it, no wars will begin and no crimes will be in this world. Grin
2013-12-14, 07:22 PM,
Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but if you were making at least 3000$/month income from IM, you wouldn't bother watching this video at all, trust me. When you have money (I'm not saying to be rich, just enough money to live your life as you wish) your life changes completely. You don't fall in depression and think how would you survive tomorrow, you just live your life at your fullest.
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-04-29 07:00 AM) f0rest(2014-04-28 03:15 AM) pepeneo(2013-12-14 07:33 PM) 
2013-12-14, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-12-14, 07:35 PM by rajawi.)
(2013-12-14, 07:22 PM)-qwerty- Wrote: Not trying to be an asshole or anything, but if you were making at least 3000$/month income from IM, you wouldn't bother watching this video at all, trust me. When you have money (I'm not saying to be rich, just enough money to live your life as you wish) your life changes completely. You don't fall in depression and think how would you survive tomorrow, you just live your life at your fullest.

thnx for your opinion, Every one would like to know his origines who created him, why and so on, rich or not you will ask those question because thats what makes different between us and animals, we're using our mind thats all, not our position or sexe or etc, we will all die ! no one can life for ever so enjoy your life but don't forget why you life and who created you Grin Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your goal in life? kderow 0 42 9 hours ago
Last Post: kderow
  College life better or school life? reshamanair 12 268 2017-11-28, 07:13 PM
Last Post: urangi
  Life as an internet marketer... krmr 11 585 2017-10-27, 02:48 AM
Last Post: krmr
  Does Internet change your life completely Xaos 17 621 2017-10-24, 12:17 AM
Last Post: stephanie12
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 1,127 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top