The Lie We Live
2015-02-12, 11:08 AM,

Good watch
Latest Thanks - View all

Mr Azeroft(2015-02-13 04:32 PM) Jaxxon(2015-02-13 12:45 PM) NyanCat(2015-02-12 11:18 PM) Core(2015-02-12 10:35 PM) 

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2015-02-12, 12:17 PM,
This was a nice educational documentary. It's actually the truth... There are people who abuse the power they got....
2015-02-12, 10:24 PM,
This is a really good to watch and understand what's really going on.
3 or 4 years ago I watched a video similar to this one, saying that we are using 7 times more that Earth can give us, and I don't think going to Mars is going to solve the problem, like it says in this video, we need to work together not for machines and people with power that 'rule' the world.

But either way I think it's too late, it's to late to change our world, even I know that this video is going to be viral and will be shared by thousands, but in the end we will do the same, when I say we, I mean every single human, maybe someone will change their path, or try to, but it isn't that easy.

Now I ask you, will you go out there, try to make a difference? Give up on your current job? Explore the world?
Well maybe you would, if you ever had that much money, and as you can see, money is something that it's controlling us, it's the key for our health, the key for our path.

I guess you see the point, and it hurts watching the truth and not being able to make a difference, I know that people try to make a difference every single day, but it wasn't changed much, but I still hope, someday, it will.
2015-02-13, 12:43 PM,
(2015-02-12, 10:24 PM)Core Wrote: This is a really good to watch and understand what's really going on.
3 or 4 years ago I watched a video similar to this one, saying that we are using 7 times more that Earth can give us, and I don't think going to Mars is going to solve the problem, like it says in this video, we need to work together not for machines and people with power that 'rule' the world.

But either way I think it's too late, it's to late to change our world, even I know that this video is going to be viral and will be shared by thousands, but in the end we will do the same, when I say we, I mean every single human, maybe someone will change their path, or try to, but it isn't that easy.

Now I ask you, will you go out there, try to make a difference? Give up on your current job? Explore the world?
Well maybe you would, if you ever had that much money, and as you can see, money is something that it's controlling us, it's the key for our health, the key for our path.

I guess you see the point, and it hurts watching the truth and not being able to make a difference, I know that people try to make a difference every single day, but it wasn't changed much, but I still hope, someday, it will.

The world can sustain even more if we make an extra step. The main thing is that we know what we have to do but we still don't do it. The smallest gesture can change the outcome.
Money is not everything but it is what can give you a home and the food you need.
Some chose to abuse some chose not to.
2015-02-13, 12:53 PM,
that's why some people isolate themselves and go live in the mountains, surrounded by nature, eating what they growing in their backyard.. they're healty and happy and don't care about money and technology..
2015-02-13, 06:38 PM,
(2015-02-13, 12:43 PM)CrazyRussian Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:24 PM)Core Wrote: This is a really good to watch and understand what's really going on.

The world can sustain even more if we make an extra step. The main thing is that we know what we have to do but we still don't do it. The smallest gesture can change the outcome.
Money is not everything but it is what can give you a home and the food you need.
Some chose to abuse some chose not to.

I agree, but that small step is too big for mankind, it won't happen soon, and I believe when it does it will be too late.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you live without google lizha11 11 155 2017-08-29, 04:27 PM
Last Post: kickstart
  Minimum wage to live happily in US baymaxy 12 436 2017-07-09, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Yushin
  Money = Happiness, Maybe a big lie georgeh 13 491 2017-06-09, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Where do you live and how old are you? fionix 11 415 2017-06-01, 03:36 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Best country to live in 8pipes 10 433 2017-05-19, 09:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom