The Law.
2013-07-10, 08:13 AM,
Let's say you have a niche, something like an e-book/application that WOULD cost $20 but you're releasing it for completely free. You buy a .com domain and set it up as FileCracked.com or something similar. You don't own this product and have no rights to sell it. People that do your survey download a .txt saying Sorry the offer has ended please purchase the product from blahblahblah.

What's the law on this? Surely this is illegal because of copyright and all that. Could you be sued for doing that?
2013-07-10, 08:21 AM,
Could you be? I believe it's possible.
Will you be? No.
2013-07-10, 10:16 PM,
This is something you could get into trouble with, this is why some people use ppd as they offer payments that are harder to track. Remember if you use their logo's that's their copyright so you can even get into trouble for small things like that.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-07-10, 10:38 PM,
Someone who says
"You cannot resell my ebook" blah blah it does not mean anything.
Don't worry mate.
2013-07-10, 10:45 PM,
if the product is owned by someone else who sells it and you are sharing it without permission. Then yes this is illegal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 20 1,226 6 hours ago
Last Post: singgi11
  Law and PPD sk1ll 6 519 2014-04-18, 01:18 AM
Last Post: INsyy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top