The Journey after Penguin 3.0 [Getting my 100$/day back]
2014-11-12, 11:14 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-15, 04:06 PM by CristianDIOR.)
The Journey after Penguin 3.0 [Getting my 100$/day back]

How everything has started?

In August 2013 I started to work online and made my first 300$/month. In September I got the place at University (Economics and Finance) and started to study and working at the same time.

In December I have realized that I better kill myself than study what I really hated and only one idea of me working 9 to 5 was just killing me. At that time I was making 1000$/month. In January 2014 I left my university, went back to my country and dedicated all my time to my websites. In March 2014 I've hit 3000$/month.

And than the 18th of October, The G knocked on my door and whipped out my 1 English and 1 French website which were 95% of my total earnings. So now I'm again starting everything from the scratch, but the main idea is I have the knowledge how to build everything up and start to earn even more per day!

Serpbook After 18th of October
[Image: 1.jpg]

Payment Proofs and the affect on earning stat after Penguin 3.0 update
[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

FAQ
Please Read FAQ before posting any question
Q: What network do you use?
A: AWM, Always AWM. Dennis is the best :)

Q: Your traffic source?
A: Organic traffic from search engines.

Q: To what kind of websites this journey is dedicated?
A: I'm going start to build up 1 multi-niche website, 1 Single French Niche website, 1 Single English Niche website and 1 Single English Niche Churn&Burn website - going to try everything that I had in mind - plus it's a great opportunity for you guys, to decide what is the best for you.

Q: BH or WH?
A: BH and WH.

Q: The way you do the SEO.
A: I will write every little move here, so it's going to be easier if you will subscribe. But basically PBN :)

Q: How babies are made?
A: Have no idea. My parents found me inside a PC case.

Little Thanks and who motivates me a most here:

Hawk - I just wanted to thank you for creating such a great forum and especially the Legends Section. Only because of your thread in Legends Section I switched all my websites from YouTube traffic source to SEO and this gave me so much flexibility.

Lethal - your 100.000$ thread is a great motivation for every newbie on this forum. As far as I remember our stories are quite similar and I'm quite happy that Google gave me this big slap so I can start everything from scratch and I can avoid the mistakes that I have done in the past.

About websites:
1 multi-niche website
This website was established about few months ago. It has about 20 niches, all niches are whitehat with real cheats sheets in pdf file. Bought a months ago a SEO Package for 199.99 to the domain root and few weeks other seo PBN Package straight to the niche link. KW are not ranked yet. Waiting...

1 Single English Niche website
Haven't even started to work but already ordered 5 1000words articles.

1 Single French Niche website
Bought a .fr domain 2 months ago. In addition ordered PBN package to domain, but since the seo guy wasn't really clever he build contextual link on english articles, not the french ones. But still got ranked - Main Keyword ( Position 17 - Google.fr - 600MS ) Secondary Keyword (Position 60 - Google.fr - 70000MS)

1 Single English Niche Churn&Burn website
Bought domain few weeks ago. Ordered 100k C&B Seo Package. Still no rankings at all. Trend website. New upcoming game - I think everyone knows what game is that :)

Updates:
Earnings:
Website Traffic:
2014-11-12, 11:31 PM,
Good luck bro, recover and earn more and more...

When TV's will emanate odors I'll make my own GanjaTV's and sell them all.
2014-11-12, 11:42 PM,
I think that positions will be updated in next Google update so dont worry

Honest Binary Options Reviews - http://trackrgadget.club/
2014-11-12, 11:48 PM,
Please.. Can you give details on how u rank your website /blog.. Bh or Wh.. Or it mainly YouTube. Thanks
2014-11-12, 11:56 PM,
Nice thread, look forward for more updates :)
2014-11-13, 03:49 AM,
wow, nice earnings bro
2014-11-13, 04:23 AM,
Great earnings, good luck with your new websites.
2014-11-13, 04:28 AM,
Good luck. I will be following this.
2014-11-13, 04:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-13, 04:31 AM by Wakanda.)
I am going to follow your journey. Good luck.
BTW how much are you earning amt on AWM

Save water, shower with your girlfriend.
2014-11-13, 04:36 AM,
Best of luck mate and I hope you get your earnings back!

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 27 1,339 50 minutes ago
Last Post: baxxx
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 215 11,128 4 hours ago
Last Post: shaunm
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 26 1,490 4 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  JOURNEY IG Journey to $200/day - COMPLETED > %50 julianthr 133 19,429 7 hours ago
Last Post: 8pipes
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 10 345 7 hours ago
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top