The Evolution of Social Media Marketing
2015-07-27, 02:43 PM,
2015-07-27, 04:19 PM,
yes of course because social media let you be more connected to your clients , social media give you the opportunity to build trust between you and people fast

[Image: 524998837.png]
2015-07-31, 07:54 AM,
I am still amazed that Facbeook is the place that people are migrating to. I joined this site like 9 years ago and it had been around for a bit before then. For how quickly marketing and advertising are supposed to be moving, it seems like this is either slow or people are just not getting the point that other users have moved on. I hate the advertising that is on Facebook. Who wants to see the same ad for a product that I already looked at or that I already purchased. It isn’t even something related but the exact same product. Sorry to tell you, but no matter how much Facebook plasters it on the site, I am not going to purchase the exact same product ten minutes after I bought the first one.

And yes, I know that Facebook has over a billion accounts, but considering a lot of people make duplicate accounts and the fact that Facebook makes it almost impossible to delete your account, how many of these accounts are actual active users. Probably not as many as Facebook is selling and this could be costing a lot of money for some poor businesses who are behind the curve.

I agree that social media is important to your business, but just doing it because others are doing it and because it is expected is really a poor decision. I don’t think that we should just plaster our website information on a page and ignore it. If you want to use Facebook to connect, then fine do it. But get out there and connect. No one can connect to a brand with a picture, a few words, and then nothing else. Have a conversation with the customers, draw them in, and make it a page that they are going to want to visit again and again. If you are not willing to take these steps, you should just not do it.

I did notice that a few other social media sites are left out. I am not all up on some of the social media sites like I should be, but I do know that there are a lot missing. Google + is ok but not sure how much it is actually used. I have google and I have never used this format so there could be a lot of people that are missing from this. LinkdIn is a good option, but I feel that it is more of an extended version of a company and a bit of networking. I am not saying that I know everything about these sites, but if a casual onlooker is feeling this way about the information, it is probably safe to say that some others are thinking the same way as well.

So what about some of the other social media sites. I am thinking like Pinterest and YouTube. These have a huge presence and in the case of YouTube, you can actually see where people are heading and what they are looking up. The numbers are right there on the page when you click on the video. This makes it a good choice to go with and can help to determine numbers in real time rather than just relying on what someone else is telling you. I feel like YouTube should be somewhere on here because it is more interactive and will bring in more of your customers. Whether it is your commercials or some campaign to get more people to try your brand, the visual aspect is going to be great for any company.

I really like the idea of Pinterest and am not sure why this would not be on the page. Any body who is selling a product should take some time to post up on their own boards and try to get others to follow them as well. This is another one of those visual things and you can really make some connections with customers and others alike when you put up a lot of fun things that others will enjoy. It is the interaction that is missing. Someone is going to choose your company because they feel a connection not because you just quickly posted a page up on facbeook. It does not matter if the site has a billion people or just a few thousand, if you miss this connection, you are missing the point with the marketing and I think missing out on some important options for social media like on this chart is hurting companies as well.
2015-07-31, 12:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-31, 12:03 PM by Overflame.)
Actually Mark Zuckerberg announced 2 days ago that facebook reached 1.49 billion active users each month in last quarter :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...permPage=1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [GET]Full List Of Social Media Networks Watt 22 1,304 4 hours ago
Last Post: Digital
  Social Media marketing guide for beginners TaslimaRahman 2 172 2017-12-09, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Try
  [HOW TO] Increase Social Media Engagement EnChanter 18 1,090 2017-12-07, 10:16 PM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 7 809 2017-12-04, 01:46 AM
Last Post: dbs00
  Mass Email Verify for Social Media iastaff 2 181 2017-11-02, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Flipin_jackass

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top