The Dood's CPA & affiliate marketing (SEO) journey! Road to freedom...
2018-04-02, 11:15 PM,
Hey there guys and welcome to my journey thread. First off, I gotta make a shoutout to Divergent for inspiring me to start my own CPA & affiliate marketing (SEO) journey. I saw his journey yesterday and it really inspired me to start my own and finally do what I've been thinking over and procrastinating for about a year now. If you're reading this, thanks dude!

Before I go any further, some background information on me. I'm a 22-year-old college student (electrical engineering) from Europe with some experience in internet marketing. Yes, I did some CPA stuff before this, mainly YouTube but hated recording my own videos with voice-overs. I also made a few websites so I know my way around WordPress, domains and hosting. However, SEO is quite new to me, at least off-site optimization (backlinks and stuff).

Why am I doing this? Living costs are too expensive for me. I'm studying in our capital city where everything is almost two times more expensive than everywhere else. My parents can't really support me since they have mortgage and some unfortunate events that happened to us took us pretty deep into a financial crisis where even I have to help them sometimes to get through the month. Right now, all I can afford is to pay rent and eat, that's about it and I'd really like to change that since saying no to friends when they invite you out because "I have to study" is getting old and hard... I have a scholarship of about 350$ (yes, a lot for a student, but 75% of that goes for rent and monthly rent expenses... electricity and stuff... and should I mention I live in a pretty bad apartment and that I also have to share my room for THIS damn price???!!!). I'm left with around 80$ for food if there's nothing else I have to buy. Anyways, enough crying... what I have is still much more than some other people.

So... let's get back to business...

My plan:

First off, I'll start with a multi-niche black hat website and build it around same type of niche. I'll try to find an expired domain name that once belonged to a similar niche so I'll get a head-start. If not, well, I'll register a brand new domain. If someone has any recommendations for a domain name registrar (free Whois included) and hosting, let me know, I'll register as your referral in exchange if I decide to go with it. :)

Why a black hat multi-niche(page) website? I read somewhere that Google likes multi-page websites better than single-page ones since you appear more as an authority in your desired field (common niche, of course). Black hat because I have to work on my selling skills first... I never sold anything really and to get some experince to see what works and what doesn't. I think it's still easier to persuade someone to do an offer than buy something. We'll see along the way. :) I do realize that this is basically "putting everything inside one basket" and that everyone recommends to diversify everything, but it'll be easier for now... a risk I'm willing to take.

So, a quick go-through... I'll have a single domain name that will host a WordPress blog. Main page will have links to different "sub-niches" that will be pages (not posts). A single page will be a quality article describing how to do "something" in regards to the "sub-niche". I'll try to write articles myself or I'll outsource them on iWriter or Fiverr for cheap and then edit them (if needed) so that they'll meet a certain criteria. Because I really can't bother writing 1000 words, lol. I'll rather cut my eating budget than write them.

Tools I'll be using:
  • SEMrush (got a free test plan from them)
  • KWfinder (free version)
  • Majestic (maybe)
  • Ahrefs (maybe)
If anyone can recommend specific tools I should use, let me know. :) If someone wants to purchase a tool together too cut costs, let me know too. :)

My goals:

My first earnings will go for purchasing CPA VIP Legends so I get access to more HQ guides this amazing forum has to offer... and honestly, right after that, I'll invite my friends for a beer without any hesitation, lol. After that, I'll be reinvesting to build niche specific affiliate marketing websites. That is practically my main goal... To make semi-passive white hat income that will support me and my future family. I don't have a specific earning goal, but I hope I can reach around $10 - $20 per day in a few months.

That's about it. :) You can ask me anything you want, really! I'll share everything but my specific niches.. which aren't hard to figure out anyway for now as my main goal is learning SEO so I can rank anything I want in the future... which in my opinion is the most important thing.

Disclaimer:

This WON'T be your standard journey. I probably won't be posting updates on a daily basis... more likely on a weekly or every few days, but the reports will be detailed so everyone can follow what I'm doing... I'm not planning just to make a bragging thread out of this but I want to make it constructive so others can easily find information, mistakes and stuff I did so they can replicate it. :)

However, I'll be answering all questions everyday, so ask away. :)

Day 1 - progress:

My plan for today is:
  • Find an expired domain related to my niche and register it (if available)
  • Set up hosting and WordPress
  • Design my homepage and create logos
  • Update WordPress settings in regards to best SEO practices
  • Install neccessary plugins (Yoast, plugins for speeding up my site etc.)
  • Find my first main keyword and 3 sub-keywords
  • Create my first page for the sub-niche
  • Outsource the article
This is it for my first day, I'll let you know when my first sub-niche page is complete. I'll try my best to describe how I did everything so you guys can point out errors and give suggestions. :)

NOTE: I'm still looking for my domain name registrar and hosting so please leave suggestions.  Wink

See you around!  Money
Latest Thanks - View all

samerhadid(2018-04-22 07:47 AM) iam_ironman(2018-04-03 04:39 PM) Divergent(2018-04-03 03:23 PM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-04-02, 11:38 PM,
Hy bro.
You have good plan.
But when you are going with black hat niches, rethink. Becoz now a days google BAN BH niches very quickly.

Good Luck

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-04-02, 11:52 PM,
Sounds good, I will follow your journey.
2018-04-02, 11:54 PM,
I am also thinking to start Affiliates, Will follow your journey.
2018-04-03, 12:07 AM,
Nice planning, Keep us updated about your journey.

Good luck!
2018-04-03, 01:08 AM,
Nice good luck with this. Subscribed.
2018-04-03, 02:06 AM,
It sound good! Keep up the good work
2018-04-03, 03:05 AM,
Thanks everyone! :)

Okay, so I registered a domain name with Namecheap and offshore hosting with LegionHoster... I had to verify my WhoIs guard email address and my domain name is pending right now and so is my hosting account which needs manual approval. I'm positive both will be verified within 12 hours so I can start creating my site. Oh and the theme I'm going to use is Quadrum. Nice, clean and SEO friendly theme which will be perfect.
Latest Thanks - View all

Divergent(2018-04-03 03:24 PM)  HawkEye(2018-04-03 03:16 AM) 
2018-04-03, 03:17 AM,
(2018-04-03, 03:05 AM)The Dood Wrote: Thanks everyone! :)

Okay, so I registered a domain name with Namecheap and offshore hosting with LegionHoster... I had to verify my WhoIs guard email address and my domain name is pending right now and so is my hosting account which needs manual approval. I'm positive both will be verified within 12 hours so I can start creating my site. Oh and the theme I'm going to use is Quadrum. Nice, clean and SEO friendly theme which will be perfect.

Good action. Update us daily buddy.
2018-04-03, 04:04 AM,
Hey, I really like the "Whitehat" part.. Stay focused and good luck. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)