The BlackHat Plugin Google Hates! Outrank Your Competitors + Link Building Method
2014-10-08, 05:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-07-01, 11:02 PM by WeBuildTools.)
[Image: jEY2Qb.png]
[Image: rENa9F.png]
[Image: Gwuu7Y.png]
[Image: xD2ay6.png]
[Image: v7Ncoa.png]
[Image: ZFegwg.png]
[Image: MMR31F.png][Image: F0Ydqd.png][Image: CHVlDl.png]
[Image: y3TxML.png]

Side Note: I have updated this post on July 1st 2015 for the new version of the plugin which addresses some wishes of forum members that they mentioned in the thread below.

FAQ

Question: Is this a link cloaking plugin?
Answer: This isn't link cloaking where you show your visitors one link and the search engine bots another - Link Ninja removes the links from the source code when it's viewed by a search engine bot/spider. Once the plugin is active, the links cannot be seen or read by Google bots. As far as any search engine bot/spider is concerned, the links simply aren't there at all.

Question: Why do I need to hide links when I can just use link masking?
Answer: Link Ninja plugin goes far beyond any kind of link masking which Google's bots are able to follow and see where they go which enables them to see them for what they are. Masking links is something only that's done for your human visitors benefit and to make your long affiliate links look nicer but it doesn't stop Google bot from following through and see whats at the other end.

Question: Pretty Links plugin is free, why do I need to buy Link Ninja?
Answer: Here's the main difference between masking a link and hiding a link: The Pretty Links plugin does change the look of your affiliate links to your human visitors but Google can still follow that link and recognise it as an affiliate link. The Link Ninja plugin doesn't change the way your affiliate link appears to your human visitors as normal but totally hides it from Google. However Link Ninja will work with the Pretty Links plugin and hide your affiliate links that the Pretty Links plugin masks if you want it to.

Question: Why not just use the "nofollow" attribute on my sites affiliate links?
Answer: How the Link Ninja hide links is totally different from simply "no following" your affiliate links. The plugin completely hides them from Googles bot in a way that goes far beyond anything ever talked about before and far surpasses any other link hiding method.

Question: Is there any obvious footprint after installing the plugin?
Answer: No, Link Ninja works as a standard Wordpress plugin just like any WP plugins out there. The plugin is hidden in plain sight upon install but you can also rename the plugins folder to anything else that you want to hide it even further but you don't need to do that if you don't want. By default the plugins folder is given a generic name that does not provide Google with a footprint to follow or references the plugin in anyway.

Question: So it automatically hides all outbound links? Or just affiliate links? How does it know which is which if the latter?
Answer: It will automatically hide all of the external links in posts and pages of your site. There is a feature of the plugin that you can whitelist a domain if you don't want the links to that site hiding. This allows you to link to authority sites and have Google see those links but hide your affiliate links.

Question: Why do I still see outbound links on my site after activating the Link Ninja plugin?
Answer: Link Ninja hide links from GoogleBot and not to humans. I recommend you to re-watch the salespage video to see how the plugin actually works or watch video here.

Question: How long does the hidden links go into effect after activating the plugin?
Answer: The effect is immediate but it may show a delay while waiting for the Google web crawler to come back to crawl your site unless you manually activate Google to crawl your site in Google Webmaster Tool.

Question: My external backlinks doesn't change in certain section of my site?
Answer: When you activate the plugin it will instantly hide all of your sites external links that are in the regular body area of your post/page. If you have links in the footer area or in widgets then you need to add those links in to the plugins settings and it will generate short code for you to use in the footer/widget areas. This allows Link Ninja to manage those links and hide them from Google.

Question: How do I check and confirm that Link Ninja really do what it claimed?
Answer: Please watch our sales page video for instructions or watch it here.

Question: Is there any type of links that Link Ninja couldn't hide?
Answer: Link Ninja cannot hide external links that have been generated using javascript.

Question: Is the individual site license transferable?
Answer: Yes of course, if you deactivates the license from one site you can then use it on a new site. So if you have the 5 sites license, that same key can be used on up to 5 sites at the same time. You are free to remove the key from any sites and reuse it on another as long as the same key isn't used on more than 5 sites at the same time.

Question: Do you offer unlimited sites license?
Answer: Sorry we can't, due to prevent abuse we have to protect our plugin product to prevent reselling and illegal sharing.

Question: Who and where do I approach if I have further problem with the plugin?
Answer: If you ever run in to some issues you can always open a support ticket at http://webuildtools.com/helpdesk

2014-10-09, 12:11 PM,
Premium paid listing.
2014-10-09, 02:44 PM,
Is there any vouch copies?

Sincerely
Rational.

Need to translate something to French? CLICK HERE!

2014-10-09, 03:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-09, 04:18 PM by WeBuildTools.)
There are 5 vouch copies available - Contact us on Skype at webuildtools.support and I'll get you sorted out with a copy.

Thanks,

WBT
2014-10-09, 05:18 PM,
(2014-10-09, 03:20 PM)WeBuildTools Wrote: There are 5 vouch copies available - Contact us on Skype at webuildtools.support and I'll get you sorted out with a copy.

Thanks,

WBT

Ok. I am reserving one copy for myself as right now I cannot connect myself to skype right now. I ll contact you this evening.
Latest Thanks - View all

WeBuildTools(2014-10-09 05:46 PM) 

Sincerely
Rational.

2014-10-09, 05:49 PM,
(2014-10-09, 05:18 PM)Rational Wrote: Ok. I am reserving one copy for myself as right now I cannot connect myself to skype right now. I ll contact you this evening.

Consider it reserved for you - I saw your PM but couldn't reply due to post count restrictions.

Thanks,

WBT
2014-10-09, 06:27 PM,
(2014-10-09, 05:49 PM)WeBuildTools Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 05:18 PM)Rational Wrote: Ok. I am reserving one copy for myself as right now I cannot connect myself to skype right now. I ll contact you this evening.

Consider it reserved for you - I saw your PM but couldn't reply due to post count restrictions.

Thanks,

WBT

Thank you. I saw that you don't have 50 posts, so I didn t send you a PM, it is someone else.
Anyway, I will test this on my website that will be done this weekend, so expect a review on thuesday. If this works as said, it will be awesome!

Sincerely
Rational.

2014-10-09, 08:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-09, 08:03 PM by WeBuildTools.)
(2014-10-09, 06:27 PM)Rational Wrote: Thank you. I saw that you don't have 50 posts, so I didn t send you a PM, it is someone else.

Anyway, I will test this on my website that will be done this weekend, so expect a review on thuesday. If this works as said, it will be awesome!

Ah yes, so it was. Don't worry, this is one of the easiest plugins you'll ever use and one that works exactly as it says :)

Thanks,

WBT
2014-10-09, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-09, 08:50 PM by victor.)
I only want a license that is for 1 website. Can I buy it for a price of 1 website ? I don't have multiple websites
2014-10-09, 10:32 PM,
(2014-10-09, 08:49 PM)Victor Wrote: I only want a license that is for 1 website. Can I buy it for a price of 1 website ? I don't have multiple websites

Hi Victor,

Sorry, the lowest license we offer is for 20 sites and it's all coded in to the plugins and licensing server.

There is a discount code for CPA Elite forum members that reduces the 20 site license version from $27 to just $17.

---------
Link Ninja Lite - 20 site license.
Use Code: cpael which will reduce the price to $17
--------

Thanks,

WBT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Friday - GSA Search Engine Ranker - Powerful Link Building Software s4nt0s 461 42,544 2017-12-09, 04:12 AM
Last Post: deepimpact71
  BEST DEAL Building custom web bots/tools/scrapers. Automate your MANUAL Online Tasks! dbs00 32 2,405 2017-12-04, 01:47 AM
Last Post: dbs00
  High Authority Profile & EDU Submitter With Awesome Features - Nail Google Updates iam_ironman 83 9,297 2017-11-30, 09:22 PM
Last Post: iam_ironman
  Unlimited Spending + Accounts Google Adwords alexandrion 17 1,981 2017-11-17, 05:08 PM
Last Post: alexandrion
  GMAIL PVAs (Aged PVAs, Fresh PVAs) + GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE lovelyservices 9 765 2017-11-10, 09:43 AM
Last Post: lovelyservices

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top