Text on Lockers
2013-07-13, 02:32 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-13, 02:34 AM by Calisthenics.)
I was just wondering what you write on your content lockers.

Do you go with general text like "Please complete a survey in order to download"?
Or maybe you find that the conversion rate increases when it says something like "Spam Alert: Please complete a quick offer to prove your not a bot!".

Recently I have started playing with this and, from my experience, it really has an influence on CR.

Now I have simply written that I was forced to put a verification system because of people leaking my files. So far I think it works.
2013-07-13, 02:55 AM,
i got "something like "Spam Alert: Please complete a quick offer to prove your not a bot!"."

is this worth to use anyway? I mean those lockers?
2013-07-13, 12:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-13, 12:30 PM by Calisthenics.)
(2013-07-13, 02:55 AM)chela1980 Wrote: i got "something like "Spam Alert: Please complete a quick offer to prove your not a bot!"."

is this worth to use anyway? I mean those lockers?

What do you mean?
Of course, it is worth it because content lockers give you much more flexibility than, for example, link lockers.
Not only can you change the text on them, but you can also use your own design, which noticeably boosts your CR.
2013-07-14, 07:41 AM,
Generally I keep it blank as I didn't find many differences with text as my video has them convinced. The exception to this is when I can't make a good proof though I would be careful with the language, yours sounds a bit on the panicky side. Tone it down a bit and your conversions will probably improve further.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-07-14, 01:34 PM,
I think you can use just about anything you want, I have had great success with the following ones...

"Security Check: Please complete and offer to prove your are Human"
"Flood Protection: Page Locked, please complete a Survey to Unlock!"
"To Access This Private Download Area Please Fill Out A Survey."

Basically, anything kind of works aslong as it's relevant to your content.
2013-07-14, 01:39 PM,
Depends on the niche.
Example:
Niche: PSN Cards
Text: After you complete one short survey, your PSN CARD will be automatically downloaded.

And so on..
2013-07-14, 06:26 PM,
I set this: Before the download starts, please take a minute and support us by completing any offer below!

Here are some other suggestions:
Please show your support and appreciation by completing any offer below. It takes only a minute.

Before you start a download, please take a minute and support the children of Sudan who are suffering from cancer. Completing any offer below you are donating $1.

....or something like this. You can make you own twist. What is important is to hit an emotional side of people. Then they will do everything for you :)

Or here is one another example if your audience is from arab countries. Since 99% of arabs are muslim and now is sacred month for muslims, you can write something like this:

Before the download starts, please complete any offer below and donate $1 for the Mosque conctruction in Bosnia!
Latest Thanks - View all

Calisthenics(2013-07-14 07:45 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 121 23,891 2017-08-08, 10:31 PM
Last Post: cashtree
  Networks that allow Gamehack promotion for Pin Submit Content Lockers JohnB1 15 516 2017-07-16, 09:29 AM
Last Post: holkapolka
  how to add URL / File Lockers to Wordpress blog shasha 4 254 2017-06-28, 07:32 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Movie lockers traffic Source? Qoins 5 393 2017-05-14, 01:32 PM
Last Post: keplika
  does BingAds allow onclick content lockers? watiki 2 282 2017-04-28, 02:58 AM
Last Post: ougasoft

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top