Telling V.S Not Telling
2013-11-24, 03:06 AM,
Hey guys im wondering about your opinions on telling people that you have to do a survey or not telling them and they find out later that they have to do one.

Thanks!
2013-11-24, 03:10 AM,
I tell them at the end and I show them how to complete them to cause I remember myself 1-2 years ago trying to understand what was going on.
soo
2013-11-24, 03:22 AM,
I never understood why people let the downloaders know that they have to complete the survey let alone making txt files with instructions how to complete them...
You are focusing in the wrong dirrection, you must make them think the H#%$ actually works and not how to complete a survey, I often put instructions how to use the h^%$ as detailed as possible.
Never use in the istructions words like survey, if you download, human verification etc, just think that they have already downloaded the file and let them know what to do next
Hope it made some sence
Cherrs
2013-11-24, 04:19 AM,
Just put the link and let them to do it alone..
Peoples are "Afraid and avoiding"from anything that related to surveys,for example before 2-3 years I searched for "Facebook hack"And all this shit,however when I got in some Website Youtube video anything..I searched for the word "Survey"Becuase I didn't want to do it and I belive that there is a lot of peoples like me...They're searching for the download link,you should give them the download link and let them do it alone without tell them that'll be a survey..It'll make them to avoid from your survey link and to find some other download or what ever..
I hope you understood my words and what I tried to tell you...
And if you didnt' understand something tell me...
Cheers!
2013-11-24, 04:22 AM,
you should put a video on how to download, remember a video it's 100 times more explicative than just text and also explain them WHY they need to do the survey, i add in description something like "Please complete a short survey to prove that you are not a robot etc..."
2013-11-24, 04:24 AM,
(2013-11-24, 04:22 AM)andrewg03 Wrote: you should put a video on how to download, remember a video it's 100 times more explicative than just text and also explain them WHY they need to do the survey, i add in description something like "Please complete a short survey to prove that you are not a robot etc..."
I bet your cr is below 10%...
2013-11-24, 04:24 AM,
It human psychology more than anything. You want to make the person believe all they have to do is hit the download button all the way up until the point they actually do. Then the only thing stopping them is completing that survey. Depending on how well you've sold the download determines if they actually do it or not. Thus, the importance of landers.
2013-11-24, 04:25 AM,
I've never told them anything. My work is HQ and convincing and when they see a survey they know that it's going to be worth doing.
2013-11-24, 04:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-24, 04:43 AM by JaxTeller.)
(2013-11-24, 04:24 AM)pepeneo Wrote:
(2013-11-24, 04:22 AM)andrewg03 Wrote: you should put a video on how to download, remember a video it's 100 times more explicative than just text and also explain them WHY they need to do the survey, i add in description something like "Please complete a short survey to prove that you are not a robot etc..."
I bet your cr is below 10%...

This is from yesterday,i don't care if you beleive it or not
United States (US) 26 13 50% $0.53 $0.26 $6.86

Remember quality is everything

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Telling the person they need to do a survey vs Them finding out? User 1 289 2013-09-22, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Ignore

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top