Tell me if you can do this
2014-12-14, 04:45 PM,
Hello, my first thread here, I am happy to join elites lounge so.. let's continue :

Imagine you are playing your favorite FPS game Multiplayer (Call of duty, Battlefield , CS ...)
In a server full of NOOBS 3:)
------
Your challenge is to play 1 hour with them and no cheat + *WITHOUT SAYING BAD WORDS" 3:)
Can you do it ?
Personally I can play but I can't without bad words :D Lol

Your comments ..
2014-12-14, 04:55 PM,
Cheat as in hacks? Why would you use cheats in the first place but especially against "noobs"?
And no I couldn't keep my cool playing with clueless people. Id be going mad
2014-12-14, 05:01 PM,
I'm huge into Call of Duty. I've bought every COD since MW2.

If I get into a lobby full of noobs, you know there's going to be trash talking. (I.e. "Go to Walmart and buy some thumbs, your shot is awful, you noob!")

I would not last a single match, I can't stand noobs, especially if they're on my team. >:P
2014-12-14, 05:18 PM,
(2014-12-14, 04:55 PM)Netsky Wrote: Cheat as in h@cks? Why would you use cheats in the first place but especially against "noobs"?
And no I couldn't keep my cool playing with clueless people. Id be going mad

I just wanted to know if you can stay without saying bad words against them only
2014-12-15, 03:49 AM,
Server full of noobs wouldn't be that bad, Lag in my opinion is the worst.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-12-15, 06:44 AM,
Try to play league of legends when your whole team are noobs, thats even worse, i always rage so hard lol, and with call of duty barely
2014-12-15, 06:52 AM,
(2014-12-15, 06:44 AM)Chandor Wrote: Try to play league of legends when your whole team are noobs, thats even worse, i always rage so hard lol, and with call of duty barely

i played dota 2 and i know how you feel Grin
2014-12-15, 08:55 AM,
I haven't had that experience so far. Maybe its because I consider myself a newbie when it comes to FPS games. But not to the extent some people point out here so I guess Ill be somewhere between a newbie and a veteran.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top