Teamup - Experienced Web Developer Required For 1 Unique Service J.V
2015-01-24, 05:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-01, 10:23 AM by butt.)
I am looking for programmer/s OR a company, who is willing to work with me on a project to achieve 6 figures income in a month V.Soon, Rest of the work will be covered by me.

I want to make the tool/service for SEOs

I think i know little bit about SEOs+online marketers need :), and sure what people could like and pay for.

If you are good enough in web based programing, and think you could create a tool/program/service(Quality+Unique With my specifications/directions) fast, feel free to contact me to work on project. Rest of the work,

Hosting+domain+Marketing+SEO will be handled by me

just need a good developer/programmer to work with me on this project(Based On API)

Again, if you have less experience in programming, please do not contact me, as this could be a big project, and as i know, junior programmers could not handle it easily, and it could take about a month to get this service developed by a good programmer as per requirements and my directions.

You will loose nothing expect your some time for development/coding, rest of the work, Domains+hosting+SEO+Online-marketing, will be handled by me.

Please PM Me your skype id to discuss it in details.

Low risk - greater opportunities

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Web developer looking for partnership zbooroll 1 206 2017-10-19, 01:41 PM
Last Post: zbooroll
  Looking For Experienced Affiliates To Sell My eBook p4r4d0x 1 230 2017-06-25, 05:57 PM
Last Post: p4r4d0x
  Few sites ranking top - optimization required ArtoAllan 8 547 2017-05-08, 04:45 PM
Last Post: SeoWrecker
  Need help with CPA- Will pay you for your service leadgenok 2 271 2017-03-19, 10:21 AM
Last Post: leadgenok
  [Looking For JV] High Profits - No CPA - Web Developer Needed Sparticus 0 427 2017-01-06, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Sparticus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top