TeamViewer
2014-04-14, 07:42 PM,
Is it ok to give TeamViewer ID and Password to anyone because Adidam asked me for it.
2014-04-14, 08:19 PM,
It's ok since you have control on your pc and you can close the connection anytime you want to do it. Just don't let him to see your ip on cmd or on browser.
I don't think that will be any problem.
Have a nice day!
2014-04-14, 08:23 PM,
You will be fine since adidam is a well known users on here, If you don't trust him simply dont do it.
Latest Thanks - View all

adidam(2014-04-14 08:38 PM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-04-14, 08:28 PM,
(2014-04-14, 08:23 PM)DutchPride Wrote: You will be fine since adidam is a well known users on here, If you don't trust him simply dont do it.

I gave him and he said to me to open my http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban account.Is it OK?
2014-04-14, 08:33 PM,
(2014-04-14, 08:28 PM)HarshDeep Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 08:23 PM)DutchPride Wrote: You will be fine since adidam is a well known users on here, If you don't trust him simply dont do it.

I gave him and he said to me to open my http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban account.Is it OK?

That ok as it quite impossible he will know your password
as you opening it through your own pc :)
2014-04-14, 08:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-14, 08:40 PM by adidam.)
I want to clear few things here. HarshDeep asked me to bypass the 301+ Views on the Skype. So I asked him to contact Larry Page for this. But later on he told me so I thought to make him my referral and like I thought to help him.

But whenever I make my affiliate, I always check his account if he or she is doing some kind of fraud or not (Like filling surveys himself or asking friend). What I found is that
HarshDeep is clearly doing fraud by completing survey himself. All downloads are from India + Same File and No Referral URL (Null). So I turned off the Teamviewer and I stopped reply him as I don't waste my time over these newbies who just make the name of INDIANS bad infront of world!

That is why most of the CPA Networks doesn't accept Indians because of these newbies kiddos.

If anyone wants more proof, I have whole video and Skype Chat with me :)

Thanks! I don't need to get niches or hack anyone's account I am happy with my own things!
Latest Thanks - View all

eni05(2014-04-15 01:42 AM) DutchPride(2014-04-14 11:42 PM) 

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2014-04-14, 08:45 PM,
(2014-04-14, 08:38 PM)adidam Wrote: I want to clear few things here. HarshDeep asked me to bypass the 301+ Views on the Skype. So I asked him to contact Larry Page for this. But later on he told me so I thought to make him my referral and like I thought to help him.

But whenever I make my affiliate, I always check his account if he or she is doing some kind of fraud or not (Like filling surveys himself or asking friend). What I found is that
HarshDeep is clearly doing fraud by completing survey himself. All downloads are from India + Same File and No Referral URL (Null). So I turned off the Teamviewer and I stopped reply him as I don't waste my time over these newbies who just make the name of INDIANS bad infront of world!

That is why most of the CPA Networks doesn't accept Indians because of these newbies kiddos.

Thanks! I don't need to get niches or hack anyone's account I am happy with my own things!
lol itll take him 100s of surveys to pass the 50$ payout mark hahaha
2014-04-14, 08:47 PM,
(2014-04-14, 08:45 PM)Conley18 Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 08:38 PM)adidam Wrote: I want to clear few things here. HarshDeep asked me to bypass the 301+ Views on the Skype. So I asked him to contact Larry Page for this. But later on he told me so I thought to make him my referral and like I thought to help him.

It will take 417 surveys to pass 50$ Mark.

As all of his downloads were like $.12 If I remember. if he completes the very same survey again and again :P

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2014-04-14, 08:49 PM,
(2014-04-14, 08:47 PM)adidam Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 08:45 PM)Conley18 Wrote:

It will take 417 surveys to pass 50$ Mark.

As all of his downloads were like $.12 If I remember. if he completes the very same survey again and again :P
not worth anynes time :P
2014-04-14, 08:53 PM,
adidam is highly trusted
don't hesitate to deal with him! :)

Hard Work Pays!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top