Taking Drastic Action!
2015-01-06, 10:58 PM,
Step one is now complete I contacted my new local gym, I have organized an hour induction. Next step, I will be paying for three one hour sessions with a personal trainer at £30 an hour, my goal is to work out a good diet and workout plan whilst at the same time finding out the best type of protein shake to buy. I have taken a photo of my overall body mass which I shall post in around 6-12 months after working on my body.
2015-01-06, 11:02 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-06, 11:04 PM by Niki.)
Congrats man, im going for 5 months already, and it's the best thing i ever done. Tho i think those personal trainers are big waste of money, you can learn everything on the internet. Since i started with my 2 friends we progressed nicely in both strength and look in those 5 months without anyones help. :D

Good luck. :D

I sitll haven't bought any kind of supplementation, your body is like on steroids for the first 3/4 months of training so muscles grow as crazy. :D
2015-01-06, 11:03 PM,
Good choice!
I have read very inspirational post by Stefan.
Check it here:
projectlifemastery.com/my-2014-year-in-review-successes-celebrations-lessons-learned/

This guy has done so much about setting goals and following them.
Latest Thanks - View all

alex12(2015-01-06 11:11 PM) 
2015-01-07, 01:04 AM,
Good luck to you!

If you already own a body-fat scale write down your actual body-fat value to check it from time to time.

This place is intentionally left blank.
2015-01-07, 01:26 AM,
Best of luck with your Journey Hawk-eye! What are your goals exactly? Weight loss or muscle gain? Protein shakes aren't really needed plus they're quite expensive. You're best off getting everything from your diet. I used to take protein shakes and to be honest the results weren't good, I ditched them and improved my protein intake from food and my results improved dramatically. I've stuck with that for the last 2 years and won't ever change it. Bodybuilding takes a long time though if that's something you want to go for I've been at it a little over 2 years and I'm nowhere near where I want to be, but I suppose I'm never happy. If you want quicker results just don't stay natural look into steroids and peptides, still requires the same dedication in the gym and dieting though. This obviously depends if it's legal where you live? I don't want encourage law breaking :D

Looking forward to seeing the before and after pictures!

Work hard, Play Hard!
2015-01-07, 01:50 AM,
1. May i ask how much you weigh?

2. What are your goals in working out?

for protein shake i use whey proteins chocolate favor, whey is rated as best
protein powder by many reviewers and i also drink it taste good and makes
you feel good :D

Im getting back in the gym next week not to lose weight but to gain more
muscles.
2015-01-07, 02:05 AM,
Nice one Hawk, this is a good inspiration for me because I am thinking of getting back to the Gym and also doing some Hiking again, always best to keep the fat off if earning at home eh! Good luck with your fitness regime :)
2015-01-07, 02:16 AM,
Best of luck to you Hawk. I've been in the gym for 1.5 years now. Changed my life.

[Image: 6YpuE.png]
No Risk, No Money
2015-01-07, 02:17 AM,
Good luck.

Diet+rest+Heavy training = Results

Just stick to it.

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2015-01-07, 03:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-07, 03:21 AM by DutchPride.)
Good job Hawk, I'm going to continue with the gym aswell, but on the 1st of february.
Hope you achieve your goal ;-)

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia Taking On ISIS What Are Your Thoughts On This? HawkEye 12 615 2015-10-12, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Mr_Vlad
  Protect Blackhat website from taking down jacmag 4 517 2014-08-10, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Brandon Garabrant, Marine tried to wear uniform to HS graduation, killed in action DutchPride 0 226 2014-06-22, 08:07 PM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top