[TUTORIAL] Add stars to you google results
2014-06-22, 06:50 PM,
Hello to all Eliters with this post im going to show you how to add STARS to your google results just like in the picture below :

[Image: mp91G3L.png]

i have hidden site title and description to not reveal keywords.

Why it is important ?

Its important because helps your site to get indexed fast on google and makes your results look trustable and HQ

How difficult is to do this ?

Very simple if you use wordpress , also you can do on blogspot or any html sites.
[hide]add stars to google results
Maybe some of you knows how to do this , but for everyone who doesnt know im going to describe how to do it.

To get it work on wordpress you need to install a plugin called:
All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets as you see this uses snippets from schema.org which is very important from google .
After you install the plugin it will be available every time you write a post and you can choose from the options it gives on editor , no coding skills is needed for this.

To do on blogspot or any html sites you need a wordpress also just for copying the code from source page (your wordpress google) , changing some keywords as you want and paste on the and of the post , also the code has images from plugins so you can download those plugins and upload to your hosting so this images can be available when you will add the code to blogspot sites and html sites.

If you have any question simply reply to this thread and i can respond , hope you enjoy the tutorial.

[/hide]

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
Share This Thread :

2014-06-22, 06:53 PM,
I'm confused :S What's the code for Blogger?
2014-06-22, 07:00 PM,
(2014-06-22, 06:53 PM)Jaysamuel Wrote: I'm confused :S What's the code for Blogger?

When you make one post for the first time on wordpress (just open an wirdpress blog , there are many free hosting sites )
it will look like this at the end of the post :
[Image: 7ocTXu5.png]

just click on View page source (gchrome) and see the code that starts with <div id="snippet-box" .... and from there you can copy that code and chage the keywords... this requires a minimal coding skills if you are lazy , also you can go to chema. org see the tags and generate code but its a bit difficult.

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
2014-06-23, 08:51 AM,
I use this plugin however the search results appear without stars or anything fancy. Had you have this problem?
2014-06-23, 09:09 AM,
Thanks for the share Going to try this with my new blog. I see these kinds of results lots of time but i was not aware of this plugin.
2014-06-23, 09:47 AM,
Great info, Thanks for sharing !
2014-06-23, 10:00 AM,
Can someone copy and paste the HTML code here? Thanks
2014-06-23, 07:38 PM,
But You will get google's penatly.
2014-06-23, 07:43 PM,
(2014-06-23, 08:51 AM)Matt1 Wrote: I use this plugin however the search results appear without stars or anything fancy. Had you have this problem?

No for me works well , try to reinstall plugin.

(2014-06-23, 07:38 PM)dawidurus Wrote: But You will get google's penatly.

I dont know if someone get penalized by this , i mostly use this with pdf files and i use article review not product or something else.