[TUT] [PICS] Advertising Tips and Methods
2014-04-12, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-12, 02:55 PM by madmancade101.)
I haven't been posting for a while because I've been busy. I was browsing on FB and I noticed all the advertising for "How to lose weight" and "PLAY FARMVILLE NOW" and (because its my job) I thought I would give some tips and methods on how to create successful advertisements.

[hide] COMMONLY USED ADVERTISING TECHNIQUES

- Celebrity Endorsement: the product is linked to a celebrity, the idea being that people might think that buying the product will make them like the celebrity. (I understand this probably won't be available to most people but you never know).

- Peer Approval: the advert suggests that using this product will win you friends or that not using it will lose friends.

- Nurture: the advert appeals to your fatherly and motherly instincts (using animals and children is the key to this).

-Escape:the advert appeal to people who want to get away from it all to far off places.

- Beauty Appeal: the advert draw people to beautiful people, places and things.

- Intelligence: the advert associates the product with people who are smart and cannot be easily fooled.

AUDIENCE

You need to know who your target audience is. Look at your niche and think who it would appeal to. For instance a Farm Ville Hack, I would say the target audience for this niche is 13-20 because most 13 year olds get very excited when they see a free hack and 20 years olds are still rather gullible.
Once you know who your audience is you want to target them. Say if I was targeting 13 year old boys I would use (for blogger/websites I won't go into TV adverts because niches on TV will NEVER happen?) cool backgrounds, templates and flashy buttons but with a 20 year old I'd go for sweet and simple with appealing template, background, sensible and readable font and a big download button.
A easy target (not be sexist that is Ma'm) is women. Most don't have advanced technological knowledge and they are easily fooled. For example put up a niche with a list of online shops that give designer clothes away free because they buy them off closing down store will draw them in like flies. [/hide]

Please post any more tips or advice! I may not reply to questions right away I'm a very busy man MYARRR! Come on guys, over 100 views and no replies?!?

[Image: new_signature_3.jpg]
Share This Thread :