[TUT] How to spy on your competitors for free!
2017-09-13, 09:12 PM,
Hello guys, since i'm part of this amazing community for a long time (mainly just reading and learning) i decided to give something back for all members here. I learned a lot from you guys, it really changed my life, so this is only small share compared to what i learned and got from you!
[hide]
1. AdEspresso spying

https://adespresso.com/academy/ads-examples/

Really powerfull and FREE tool to spy on your competitors campaigns on Facebook. Great way to get some clues on how you should format your ads, which pictures work, which description works and many other things you can get from it. Before i create any ad i always use this tool to get an idea of how my ad should look etc.. You should too!

2. Shortlinks spying

[Image: QrWa77U.jpg]

Simple but yet powerful trick! It's about spying on shortlink statistics, copy goo.gl or bit.ly of your competitors(example https://goo.gl/lUAdw ) then just add "+" at the end of the link (so example link would look like this https://goo.gl/lUAdw+). Now you will get complete analytics on how many people clicked on link, from which country,device they are coming. Great way to spy on your competitors targeting countries and get overall conclusion of success of an ad.

[Image: PK371EG.jpg]
3. Facebook trick

Simple but yet still powerfull trick to use. When you're scrolling trough your NewsFeed and see an ad that you want to know which targeting used just click on three dots (like on the picture below) and click on "Why am i seeing this" option.

[Image: 3mj6ZWo.jpg]

When you click you will see usefull informations of age range, country and interests (or even pixel if it shows because you visited their site). Useful things to consider and get an idea where you should target! :)

[Image: NTZdGJH.jpg]

4. Adsvantage

Really useful tool to spy on tons of ads on Facebook. It is paid servise but you will get some free trial, trying with various emails and VPN's will extend the time of use. Amazing tool to be honest, you can get really cool insights and examples of some big heads in the game!

5. Fanpage karma

This is really cool online tool to check out. With this you can spy competitors fan page and know how they're doing, what's viral on their page, how much interactions they have. Just take some time to research their page and you will find something you 100% didnt knew! Amazing tool! It's paid service but you have 14 days trial with one Facebook profile, which means if you have some Facebook profiles in back you can use it unlimited and just switch! You should really try it, you'd be amazed!

[Image: aCG75cA.jpg]
[Image: T7gBHqs.jpg]

6. Moat
This is the tool that will show you some amazing PPC campaigns of your competitors. Another great way to find out how they're doing things and get some ideas!

[Image: 7W3CfFv.jpg]

7. BuzzSumo

Really powerful tool to see what is tranding on social medias based on your competitors site, you can sort things on many ways and pick a perfect product, content or anything you want. Before i do anything i use this tool to see what is working what is not working!

[Image: jnNSgeS.jpg]

Conslusion

This is just a small tips on spying competition. Some of the tips are from various blogs on the internet (don't write down "you copied this or that" because i didn't wanted to get someones work, just wanted to share with members here) and some of the tips are from my personal experience. Before starting any journey you need to do proper research of your competition, so start with this!
[/hide]
P.S Sorry for my English, it's not my native language but i think it's not THAT bad!

Keep grinding guys!

[Image: FbWofTY.png]
Share This Thread :

2017-09-13, 09:20 PM,
Thanks for this mate :)
Great share!
Never knew about moat and "why I am seeing this ad: in fb lol
Will help me so +rep for you Smile
2017-09-13, 10:37 PM,
Wow nice share, this would really help to understand what others are doing and what I am doing, and then take the best from that and profit $$$
2017-09-13, 10:41 PM,
Great share buddy! Valuable tips.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-09-13, 10:46 PM,
I know some of them, but didn't know about some as well. Rep + from me for sure. Thanks

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-09-14, 01:06 AM,
This is a goldmine for people who do Shopify. +Rep from me.
2017-09-15, 11:31 AM,
Thanks mate, this is good one.
2017-09-15, 05:29 PM,
thanks mate , good share
2017-09-15, 06:35 PM,
This is more than great SpawneR thank you for this share!
+8 for being HQ.