[TUT] How to make your OGAds's Content Locker's code work
2017-04-22, 09:00 AM,
It's a pleasure to meet you, this is my second thread and I decided to share my little 2cents with CPAElites because you guys have helped me a lot to understand more about this world that I want to give something back as well and because I believe many people might have this issue/doubt too.

So let's get down to business.

Many should know this, but for those who dont... the proper way to install OGAds's content locker is putting the <script> code just before the </head> tag in your .html file, then making a button in which should have an onclick="call_locker();" trigger event that NORMALLY would bring up the Content Locker.

However, and this happened to me, if you were going to test your site and check if everthing was working perfectly, you'd notice that your content locker wouldnt come up after clicking on the button.

I tried several several ways to make it work but it was futile, then I contacted my AM and he told me to try uploading the site to a host, I thought it wouldnt make a difference but I tried it anyways and to my surprise it was working perfectly!

So that's the solution! If you are using OGAds and you've put your locker code and set everything fine and the content locker doesn't come up when testing the site then don't worry! It will work once you have uploaded your site to your host!

I hope this small tutorial can help you Wink
2017-04-22, 12:06 PM,
Thanks mate, i was facing issues with ogads locker.
2017-04-23, 01:38 AM,
(2017-04-22, 12:06 PM)pillabhi Wrote: Thanks mate, i was facing issues with ogads locker.

I'm glad it helped you :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 142 23 minutes ago
Last Post: Fierce
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 365 48,305 8 hours ago
Last Post: OGAds
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 45 Today, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 91 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 322 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top