[TUT] How to create an adsense account and get approved in 24h !
2014-10-14, 03:13 AM,
This is my first share and I hope it will help !

1. Log in into your youtube account ( if you don't have create one ! )
2. Go to : Channel / Monetization and Enable it !
3. Go to Monetization Settings and select : How Do I get Paid !
4. Click on : Associate an adsense account
5. Register for an adsense account

You will get approved in 24-48 hours and after that you can add your DOMAIN !
Latest Thanks - View all

CheersFile(2016-04-25 02:40 PM) honeydew(2016-04-07 09:51 PM) benhaddad(2014-10-29 12:00 AM) 
2014-10-14, 06:39 AM,
Ok but this is for monitization though YT not though Websites. And Adsense is way too volatile.
2014-10-14, 07:28 AM,
(2014-10-14, 06:39 AM)Mr.Bubbles Wrote: Ok but this is for monitization though YT not though Websites. And Adsense is way too volatile.

You can add a website. I tested it ! I currently run 2 websites and received payment also :)
2014-10-14, 08:33 AM,
Adsense is pretty expensive nowadays, and very competitive at that.

"The mindset of not being able to achieve our goals is what holds us back from success." -Myself

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France
2014-10-14, 09:04 AM,
(2014-10-14, 07:28 AM)cashmachine Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 06:39 AM)Mr.Bubbles Wrote: Ok but this is for monitization though YT not though Websites. And Adsense is way too volatile.

You can add a website. I tested it ! I currently run 2 websites and received payment also :)

same here.. what country you registered from??

i SUCK @ SEO
2014-10-14, 09:08 AM,
What about the registering pin via address and ssn
2014-10-14, 12:38 PM,
i PUKE at the thought of another volatile adsense account. Account suspended days before payment. Same old story you hear everywhere.

My ads were click bombed 990 times by some moron from flippa, when i was selling a site. A month down the road my account was suspended. Google, that RUSSIAN RED ARMY of a company, didnt want to hear my story even with proof. So i shy away from Adsense. Google just pockets the money. They reap millions by doing this. Its another way they make money, CHA CHING, cash in their pockets. This bullshit about returning the money to the advertisers is just a smoke screen. Anyone have proof that they do?
2014-10-14, 01:08 PM,
That Adsense account is called as "Hosted Adsense". You cannot place ads on other site except on blogspot.
Latest Thanks - View all

Arroyo(2014-10-15 06:51 PM) 
2014-10-14, 01:37 PM,
OP are your sites are blogspots?
Latest Thanks - View all

cashmachine(2014-10-14 08:11 PM) 
2014-10-14, 01:40 PM,
Well, if you want to monetize youtube videos and not websites there are alternatives...

http://talent.adrev.net/
AdRev Monetize Your videos and maximise ad revenue on youtube videos which uses your music.it also monetize your other videos .Thus sharing Revenue with you.

It's a very vast emerging network on youtube , as over 550 years of videos are watched daily on youtube of the AdRev Network. The network has over 18 million videos , 24+ billion annual views and 3+ million music copyrights.

http://www.makerstudios.com/
Maker is the #1 producer and distributor of online video to this diverse, tech-savvy group attracting 4.5 billion+ monthly views and 340 million+ subscribers.Makers maintain 100% control of their content, while Maker provides the technology and data to monitor growth and cross-platform stats with it top notch analytics for all your reporting insights and royalty reporting, community forums, and a unique Video Management System (VMS) for one-stop distribution of your shows.
so if you want high cpm,more revenues ,indepth insight and much more from your your channel with awesome videos join makers.

http://www.fullscreen.com/
It is another great network for monetizing youtube videos with premium ads ,it offers large number of tools for video customization and promotion along with the 3.5 lacks of royalty free audio libray to use in your videos .it gives you 24x7 support and access to gorilla ads ,Gorilla is Fullscreen's exclusive sponsorship marketplace which offers cpms as high as 20-40$.

so if you are not satisfied with current youtube channel performance in terms of ad revenue and exposure you can surely join this to a overall boast in your channel statistics.

http://www.bigfra.me/
Why join Big Frame? We’re a different kind of network. We aren’t trying to be the biggest network… just the best. We help our creators build sustainable, professional careers by developing their audiences and connecting them with advertisers that make sense.
By joining this network you will be able to earn 40% more revenue than from adsense directly.it also help creators to grow their channels with Viewfinder, an exclusive platform powered by Big Frame. It’s pretty simple - you introduce yourself to audience to other Big Frame channels and they help you meet theirs.

https://www.machinima.com/
Machinima is the dominant video entertainment network for young males around the world. Serving more than 2 billion monthly video views and reaching over 175 million uniques each month, Machinima is one of the top entertainment networks on YouTube. The Machinima network features scripted series, original content, weekly and daily shows, official publisher content, and gameplay videos—all aimed at the coveted 18-34 year-old male demographic. join it to get most out of your channel.

http://filmsection.com/
Filmsection is the Fastest growing network on Youtube. Filmsection is an emerging creator, publisher and distributor of next generation video content on YouTube. YouTube's best channels partner with Filmsection to build professional careers by growing their audiences and unlocking lucrative partnerships with advertisers.you can join filmsection if you have great content on great channel.

Just thought this could help.
Latest Thanks - View all

Arroyo(2014-10-15 06:53 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [POWERFUL TUT] How to use any HTML template on blogger blogspot blog immart247 62 13,244 2017-10-19, 10:04 PM
Last Post: dontme
  [TUT] ● How To Make A Blogger Landing Page ● PRINC3 50 10,479 2017-10-18, 01:01 AM
Last Post: grenadez
  How to Create a Squeeze Page That Converts at 21.7% LB'Decoy 13 481 2017-10-13, 02:17 PM
Last Post: iamrichsoon
  [GET] Free Grammarly Premium Account Beta Blocker 78 44,443 2017-10-07, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meridius
  [TUT] Facebook Mobile Verification Trick/Bypass [VIDEO ADDED] ιηvιηcιвℓε 82 11,652 2017-10-02, 09:51 PM
Last Post: reshamanair

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top