[TUT] HOW TO DRASTICALLY INCREASE YOUR CTR
2013-11-12, 08:04 AM,
This is a tutorial on how to drastically increase your CTR.

[hide]I will be utilizing the Mediafire download page clone posted here.

You will need a web hosting account and a domain (optional, but STRONGLY recommended)
Both of these items can be obtained for free. Google it.

Go into the Index.php file with Notepad. You should see something like this:
[Image: uAEuZwk.png]
Now, edit the information to match your niche.
Sitename should remain the same. Everything else should be self-exclamitory. If you aren't using http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban script, you can edit the code accordingly. If you need help with that, PM me. :)
The ads can be whatever you want, maybe advertise other niche websites you have setup ;) Now, upload this to your webhost and put it aside.

To increase your CTR, you will need a good landing page. I do not recommend using a page that you downloaded here because they are most likely saturated by the time you get them. I recommend using CPAShortcut to create a customized landing page. Now, make the button's link wherever your 'Mediafire download page' is located. So here's the path:

Landing Page > Fake Mediafire Download Page > Download Locker

This will make the users feel trust because the download page is from a 'trusted' website. Thanks for reading, PM me with questions![/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-11-12, 08:52 PM,
yes, this is good trick and should preform very well, but any reports?
Anyone notice more leads after makeing this way?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
hosting from $2,95/m
new2014 – 20% off recurring or new70 – 70% off first month
---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW Proxy provider for Seo tools - Cupon "gsa" for 50% off 3mo