TSŪ - Social Network /w Twist
2015-03-04, 08:27 PM,
[Image: vgX2g0G.png]

TSŪ
the trending Social Network with a Twist that can earn you Money

Hey Guys, I want to show you this fast-growing Network which pays you for interactions, content and recruitment. I am sure some of you have already seen TSŪ somewhere else. In this thread I want to talk about TSŪ and how you can make some money with it.

The way TSŪ works is pretty simple, its a Social Network like Facebook or Twitter and 90% of the ad revenue will be given back to the User which means you get paid to Share, Like, Comment or just have your Content viewed even. The way to make most out of TSŪ would be 3 Methods which I am going to list down below.

Method 1 - Being Active

This would be the most simple one, you simply post content, share other people's content, like other people's content and so on. You will be paid for basically everything you do on there. Post a Picture, have it shared/liked/viewed or Comment on/Like other people's Content -> Get Paid. Simple enough.

Method 2 - Referrals

You will get 33% from your direct Referrals or "Children" as they call it on TSŪ. 11% from their Referrals and so on. Inviting your Friends and Family is not always necessary but helps a lot too. But since we are looking for more and just a few Referrals try and find where you are able to advertise, maybe place some advertisement on your websites, include your TSŪ-Link inside all of your PDF-Guides - whatever works best for you. You get the idea. Once you have a nice base of Referrals it basically snowballs anyways. The best part: The Network is INVITE ONLY and your Referral Link is basically your Profile Link!

Method 3 - CPA & Advertise

Just like Facebook and Twitter you are able to use Hashtags, gather Friends and so on and then advertise your Niche. The cool thing about the "Spam-Advertising" that fails on Twitter and Facebook is that while spamming you will be using Method 1 and people will Share and Like your Content no matter what because they will be paid to do so. People on TSŪ LOVE to Share ANY kind of content, which means even your Spammy Advertisement for any of your Niches will be Shares, Liked and Discussed! Also Important: Once you have an Account you are able to invite yourself and create more Accounts in your own Downline, and doing that won't get you banned because its allowed to have multiple Accounts, which is perfect for this Method. Don't forget to abuse those #Hashtags!

So that is how TSŪ works! Keep Posting, Sharing, Liking, Commenting on Content to generate revenue. Invite more people to get your share of their revenue and see your Referrals and Earnings skyrocket! It's like Facebook, but with more Interactions and getting Paid for Interactions!

Give it a try by joining TSŪ via the Invitation Link below. If you happen to have any Questions feel free to reply, I'll try my best to answer.

>> TSŪ - Sign up <<

Latest Thanks - View all

DaveS4(2015-03-10 04:06 AM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2015-03-22, 01:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-22, 01:33 AM by Ownyzo.)
I'm in tsu from month and i'm still scratching my head witch niche will convert. Tsu sends tons of traffic but is inactive, they just share for the cents... btw i did add you on skype

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.
2015-03-24, 01:22 PM,
Tsu is not a good social network i tried to promote my niche all are liking only i didn't got even one impression to my niche waste of time

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SeoClerk 5$ coupon FREE! For Seo, Social Media services etc! dbs00 10 197 2017-11-28, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ ⭐️
  [$ - 500k CPA EARNINGS! - $] HQ CPA Coaching for FREE within the network dashboard! Draguny 97 11,133 2017-11-17, 04:40 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  **Unique Referral Program** Quora, SEO, Social Media Training (Latest 2017 Methods!) eliter1q 223 23,385 2017-11-07, 08:34 PM
Last Post: tigernic
  CPABuild | The Best CPA Network [Innovation=Success] WealthyHustler 0 561 2017-03-29, 09:24 AM
Last Post: WealthyHustler
  Try this network - Currently better than OGads & Cpagrip promits89 15 2,561 2017-02-18, 01:48 PM
Last Post: wofmrl

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top