TRUTH About user Rags2Riches!
2017-12-24, 03:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-24, 03:23 PM by Spikey.)
Hello Elites,

I am quite an old member here at CPAElites, Have met some REALLY great people but here today i would like to share my experience with one of the member of CPAElites, The username of the member is Rags2Riches. 
https://www.cpaelites.com/User-Rags2Riches

First of all, Why am i posting this? 
The reason of posting this thread is i am really saddened by the fact that user who earns loads of grands a month, scams you off over a giveaway, mentions stuff he can not deliver and in return get the things done from you for which you get paid for doing normally. 

Lets get to the point. 

So it all started on this thread, 
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Giveawa...ga-Package

I entered his giveaway, i won, I agreed to satisfy his graphic designing needs in return of a "FREE" package which he was offering. I agreed that, I will be doing it for him in return of the stuff he has to offer. I added him on skype. We talked. He said first of all please take these "5 instagram accounts" and I will send you other stuff when you deliver me with the logo. I was fine with it. He send me 4 accounts, not 5. I never asked where is the 5th one? I was fine with that too. 

Then came the designing part, where i had to make him logo in return of the "FREE Package". I worked tirelessly just to satisfy his needs. make hell lot of revisions, he used to reply within seconds when it came to designing the logo and then finally a point came where he was satisfied with the logo.

So, now when i had delivered the logo i was supposed to receive the left over things which he offered in his "FREE Package" 

What he offered in his thread:
-5 Instagram accounts with proxies (aged PVA)
-5 Amazon AWS vps's fully verified and allas
- Globalwidemedia Affiliate account with $20 balance in it
-100 aged gmail accounts all (linked to google voice)only used them to open Steemit accounts that's all.
-Instagram Dominator tool, i have the unlimited access version.

What i received before the logo. 
-4 Instagram accounts

What i had yet to receive. 
- Globalwidemedia Affiliate account with $20 balance in it
-100 aged gmail accounts all (linked to google voice)only used them to open Steemit accounts that's all.

Ok, so he said he will give me everything, I was fine with all. I was calm. Then he send me the 
This license was in use on another machine and never worked. He kept on saying it works and he contacted support. All he had to do was just reset the liscense from the dashboard because i have the same software. Well i did let it go too. 

Then he delivered me,
- Globalwidemedia Affiliate account with $20 balance in it
An account which i was never able to login because it was region locked or what, i have no idea. I was never able to login into that account. 

Ok so what else he had in his "FREE Package" 

He asked me what else he had to send, i quoted him this and he acts like he never knew he mentioned that all in his thread. I was fine with it. He promised to deliver everything because he wrote in his thread. 

Out of all he had to offer, these two things were worth most to me which he ended up never sending. Told me he had issues with the VPS provider, i was fine that i had to wait. Then he said the 100 gmail accounts are to be unlinked from steemit, He said, "I am being lazy doing it" I was fine with it, I said I'll wait for things to be delivered. 

Since that time, I messaged him several times. What did i get for doing that logo for him? I could have easily earned around 100$ from a client for making a logo, I make him 3 drafts for the logo, from SCRATH! Adjusted it ALL HIS NEEDS, Just to make him happy and what did i get in return?

- 4 Instagram accounts only? I repeat out of 5. 
- A Liscense that never worked.
- An account which i was never able to login. 

The things due to which i agreed to work for were the most valuable and worth things in his package. 

The thing which really pissed me off was he is using that logo on his site. He is literally online 24/7 on his skype but he never responds, its been months now. He recently posted on a thread here at cpaelites mentioning he earned $20k from crypto, but he cant pay me a 100$ for the hardwork i did if he cant deliver me his "FREE Package". Just pay me for the work i did. 

Proof: 

[Image: f0b9e7d8e2f17baba1d0019dca5b7b65.png]

Just letting elites know about my experience. I would like HawkEye , @LB-Decoy and EnChanter to take notice of this. Being an old member here at CPAElites, I think it was my duty to keep this forum safe from users like this. 

I am not sure you guys will read all this or not, i did my work. Keep elites scammer and LQ members free! 

Regards,
Spikey
Latest Thanks - View all

EnChanter(2017-12-24 05:37 PM)  LB'Decoy(2017-12-24 05:08 PM) singgi11(2017-12-24 03:44 PM) DrKent(2017-12-24 03:27 PM) 
2017-12-24, 04:01 PM,
So long story short, he's an arsehole.

Now he is banned.

Closed.
Latest Thanks - View all

MoneyCashers(2017-12-31 10:54 AM) bryan1(2017-12-24 11:24 PM)  LB'Decoy(2017-12-24 05:01 PM) DrKent(2017-12-24 04:17 PM)