[TRICK] "Unlimited" Gmail Accounts for registrations - No software Needed
2015-09-24, 10:48 AM,
This method allows you to have unlimited email IDs on Gmail, all of which will forward the emails sent to that one address. For example, if your email is elite@gmail.com, by using this method, all the email IDs you use will forward to that email, so you can register on sites multiple times using the same gmail.

I saw many people request for software or a program, this does not require that. I don't know if this is working with GSA campaigns.

Requeriments:

- Gmail account
- Internet access
- 5 minutes
- Brain

[hide]How to:
  • Make a Google account : https://accounts.google.com/signup
  • Your Username can be anything. it can be: i.a.m.f.a.p.p.a@gmail.com if that email is available to register.
  • Now here comes the First Method, Gmail ignores the "." or dots in an email id. So if you register yourname@gmail.com, then your.name@gmail.com, yo.ur.na.me@gmail.com, you.rna.me@gmail.com and so on, all will forward the email to yourname@gmail.com (It really does work. Try it out right now ^_^ ). I personally tried an email like y.o.u.r.n.a.m.e@gmail.com and it worked.
  • The second method is to add "+" or the plus symbol after your username and before the "@" symbol in an email. For example, if your username is yourname@gmail.com, then you can add the + symbol at the end of the username and write anything after that (yes! anything at all) and it will still be your own email without you needing to create an account. So, your emails can be yourname+elites@gmail.com or yourname+chief@gmail.com and so on.
  • The last method is to use another email extension (not gmail.com). So, for example, if your username is yourname on Google, you can also use the email yourname@googlemail.com without needing to create another account (and yea the other 2 methods work with this one as well :) ) . And still, the email will come to your email account : yourname@gmail.com.
  • Also remember, all the above methods do not require creating more than 1 Google account. So 1 Google Account= Infinite E-Mail Accounts
[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2015-09-24, 12:18 PM,
Thanks this works great for GSA SER projects.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-09-24, 08:36 PM,
Thanks, I hope it won't prompt for a phone number.
2015-09-25, 12:05 AM,
Something like this cpaelites. com/Thread-GSA-Email-Verification-Tricks-Use-ONLY-1-email-account-for-ALL-your-GSA-Campaigns
2015-09-25, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-25, 10:22 AM by TheFrenchMan.)
(2015-09-25, 12:05 AM)AjStar Wrote: Something like this http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-GSA-Emai...-Campaigns

Yes, same method. The first method works very well and I share it almost 2 years ago and it's still working ☺