TONS of Click - NO Leads
2014-06-28, 03:37 AM,
HHey guys
I'm promoting my niches by Facebook Marketing and from some reasons that I really can't realized I getting click from my landing pages but I'm not getting leads!!!
I'm in FileIce and Everyday I got 50 clicks average and 2-3 leads that make me 2-3$...
I'm promoting something like 20 niches , I'm getting 50 click , and in the end-3 lead in maximum....
I really don't know what is the problem!!!!!!
It makes me crazy
I tought that maybe my landing pages are the problem(maybe I need to work more on them) but when I was thinking about that my landing pages are really atractive and stylish!
So I was talking with my friend and he suggest me to register to another PPD website so I registered to Sharecash 2 days ago, and I'm getting the same problem!!!
I was getting a lots of clicks and no leads today and yesterday!!!

WHAT IS THE PROBEM PLEASE HELP ME I'M STUCK Cry !!
2014-06-28, 03:38 AM,
Are you sure your landing pages are looking legit? If these look shady people will not download your file.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-06-28, 03:43 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 03:44 AM by Quobi.)
You must to have High Quality content. Add content locker for all your landing page and make sure your landing to be HQ and look in a legit website!
Don't use PPD mirror :)

2014-06-28, 03:46 AM,
You gotta edit your content locker / url locker too man!

Too many times people forget that!
2014-06-28, 03:57 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 05:01 AM by killerscript.)
(2014-06-28, 03:38 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Are you sure your landing pages are looking legit? If these look shady people will not download your file.
Yes I'm pretty sure because someone who know a little(a lot-he's a big earner) told me that they're looking good
(2014-06-28, 03:43 AM)Fantasy Wrote: You must to have High Quality content. Add content locker for all your landing page and make sure your landing to be HQ and look in a legit website!
What is "content locker"?
What is "PPD mirror"?
(2014-06-28, 03:46 AM)Super.T.News Wrote: You gotta edit your content locker / url locker too man!

what is "content locker / url locker"???
this is used only in CPA doesn't it?
I'm using PPD..

Message to all of you guys:
People clicked my "Download" button, what means I think that the style of the landing pages is not the issue, something after they clicked the download button made them exit the website and not complete a survey
2014-06-28, 05:07 AM,
(2014-06-28, 03:57 AM)killerscript Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 03:38 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Are you sure your landing pages are looking legit? If these look shady people will not download your file.
Yes I'm pretty sure because someone who know a little(a lot-he's a big earner) told me that they're looking good
(2014-06-28, 03:43 AM)Fantasy Wrote: You must to have High Quality content. Add content locker for all your landing page and make sure your landing to be HQ and look in a legit website!
What is "PPD mirror"?
(2014-06-28, 03:46 AM)Super.T.News Wrote: You gotta edit your content locker / url locker too man!

I'm using PPD..

People clicked my "Download" button, what means I think that the style of the landing pages is not the issue, something after they clicked the download button made them exit the website and not complete a survey

Oh yeah you don'T have to bother with that for sharecash.

Maybe they wanted to download your file but once they noticed they had to do a download to get your file they said ''Screw it'' because they didnt want your file that bad?
2014-06-28, 05:31 AM,

(2014-06-28, 05:07 AM)Super.T.News Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 03:57 AM)killerscript Wrote:
What is "PPD mirror"?

I'm using PPD..

Oh yeah you don'T have to bother with that for sharecash.

Maybe they wanted to download your file but once they noticed they had to do a download to get your file they said ''Screw it'' because they didnt want your file that bad?

how this is make any sence?
They know that they need to complete a survey to download the file, so why did they quit the site after clicking the "Download" button..?
Quote:but once they noticed they had to do a download to get your file
The reason that they entered the landing page from the beginning is that they wanted to download my file...
2014-06-28, 07:51 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 07:55 AM by Quobi.)
Quote:What is "content locker"?
What is "PPD mirror"?

Content locker is the same as widgets from ppd network. Is always using to lock landing or any website. For example you want to play Justin Bieber - I'm the hot gay 2015 from musicboss.blogspot.com, and this website contain content locker. You must to unlock that website by complete an survey to listen song.

PPD Mirrors is website where you can download your file uploaded to an ppd company. For example "cashmashbash"

Mirror1 of cashmashbash is: downloadnumbers.net/file/8745 {8745 is your file}

Mirror2 of cashmashbash is: hot-girl-ohooo.fr/file/8745 {8745 is your file}

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand now! Grin

2014-06-28, 05:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 06:13 PM by killerscript.)
(2014-06-28, 07:51 AM)Fantasy Wrote:
Quote:What is "content locker"?
What is "PPD mirror"?

Content locker is the same as widgets from ppd network. Is always using to lock landing or any website. For example you want to play Justin Bieber - I'm the hot gay 2015 from musicboss.blogspot.com, and this website contain content locker. You must to unlock that website by complete an survey to listen song.

PPD Mirrors is website where you can download your file uploaded to an ppd company. For example "cashmashbash"

Mirror1 of cashmashbash is: downloadnumbers.net/file/8745 {8745 is your file}

Mirror2 of cashmashbash is: hot-girl-ohooo.fr/file/8745 {8745 is your file}

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand now! Grin

Yes I understand!
But still I can't find the differences from widget to content locker.
Both of them looks the same and Both of them can disply when I'm clicking the "Download" button, right? so what's the differrece between them?

EDIT:
I just asked my friend and he told me that Content Locker is not for PPD and Widget (What I'm actually using) is for PPD.

So anyway, My widgets are very beautiful with cool background that related to the niche..
So I can't find the reason why I can't get any leads!!!
2014-06-28, 06:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-28, 06:21 PM by Cansis.)
50 clicks is really low for 20 niches. If you're promoting blackhat niches, they might be saturated and thats why you get low ctr. Thats because people already tried all methods and when they see survey link again they just give up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Content locker on button click OGAds blunt 13 836 2017-09-06, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Nebojsha1337
  See my recent click with no lead for more CPA warrensandre25 7 207 2017-09-05, 04:45 PM
Last Post: warrensandre25
  About terra leads Abhi123 1 71 2017-09-01, 11:25 AM
Last Post: nutnuts
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 98 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  FR leads - Does CPAGrip convert anymore? Aicec 4 285 2017-08-05, 08:39 AM
Last Post: gmax29

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top