[TO ALL GET IN] How Did You Make Your First Money Online
2014-04-16, 03:06 AM,
How Did You Make Your First Money Online (cpa/ppd/affiliate)

what do you do you do to get the first 5 leads ?

for me i spam videos ?
Latest Thanks - View all

Okayleads(2014-05-05 09:45 AM) 
2014-04-16, 03:24 AM,
I remember a couple of years back when I first started CPA, I was into YT commenting. It was so easy back then, I'd literally create a crappy blog, spam my link lockers everywhere and spam the comment section of every relevant video. I'd then go over all the comments with my multiple accounts and vote them up to top comment, it was the easiest money I ever made. Not only did the threatening replies I got make me laugh, but they also showed me that I was getting a lot of traffic from spamming.

I was on $100/day from doing it and that was the start of my journey.

Unfortunately since then it's gotten near impossible to earn with YT commenting, but I've moved onto bigger and better things.
2014-04-16, 03:28 AM,
(2014-04-16, 03:24 AM)TheMoneyWizard Wrote: I remember a couple of years back when I first started CPA, I was into YT commenting. It was so easy back then, I'd literally create a crappy blog, spam my link lockers everywhere and spam the comment section of every relevant video. I'd then go over all the comments with my multiple accounts and vote them up to top comment, it was the easiest money I ever made. Not only did the threatening replies I got make me laugh, but they also showed me that I was getting a lot of traffic from spamming.

Unfortunately since then it's gotten near impossible to earn with YT commenting, but I've moved onto bigger and better things.
Nice start keep going
thanks for motivation i was need it
2014-04-16, 03:34 AM,
(2014-04-16, 03:28 AM)Turbo Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 03:24 AM)TheMoneyWizard Wrote: I remember a couple of years back when I first started CPA, I was into YT commenting. It was so easy back then, I'd literally create a crappy blog, spam my link lockers everywhere and spam the comment section of every relevant video. I'd then go over all the comments with my multiple accounts and vote them up to top comment, it was the easiest money I ever made. Not only did the threatening replies I got make me laugh, but they also showed me that I was getting a lot of traffic from spamming.

Nice start keep going

No problem.

Just remember there's money in absolutely anything. Don't be put off a certain niche if it appears saturated, that was the biggest mistake I ever made. I always avoided certain niches as I feared they'd be too saturated but when I finally gave them a shot, I realized that there literally is money in anything.

To stay motivated I read through journey threads, it's always motivating to see someone who earned nothing, earn a lot.

Best of luck and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything.
2014-04-16, 11:26 PM,
(2014-04-16, 03:34 AM)TheMoneyWizard Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 03:28 AM)Turbo Wrote:

Nice start keep going

No problem.

Just remember there's money in absolutely anything. Don't be put off a certain niche if it appears saturated, that was the biggest mistake I ever made. I always avoided certain niches as I feared they'd be too saturated but when I finally gave them a shot, I realized that there literally is money in anything.

To stay motivated I read through journey threads, it's always motivating to see someone who earned nothing, earn a lot.

Best of luck and feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything.

Thats true. There's a reason why they're saturated. Its because there's money to be made and many people obviously want to get in. But some people get demotivated when their videos get flagged or their sites get penalized.

BTW : Good to see you here amigo. :D
2014-04-17, 12:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-17, 12:24 AM by vlad_yo.)
Spamming my yt video on pastebin (a saturated niche). Yep, I was out of ideas man :))
I got 2$ by doing this, then I made my first BEST niche after 3 days of work ans posted it on yt. That's a memorable period. When it was SOOO easy to rank on YT.
2014-04-17, 12:47 AM,
I have made my first money with Sharecash. It was very easy almost without a competition Smile
2014-04-17, 01:41 AM,
well my first money was from PTC (neobux) it was about 100$ in 6 months :D i left it afterwards.

then i moved towards CPA thanks to one of my best friend, he helped me alot to get started, i never use YT for this just social media specially FB... and now moving towards YT and SEO, hope to get better results with this.
2014-04-17, 01:48 AM,
In CPA selected offer and made few videos. Boom few days later my first conversion :)
Tho the first real life money i received was from MicroWorkers :P Doing small tasks.
2014-04-22, 11:29 PM,
Wow thanks alot guys /girls for thé motivation soon i Will Start my own journey wiSh me luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you start earning money in Internet? ruskiczoug 24 901 2017-12-05, 06:01 AM
Last Post: OldPva
  Online Shopping or Offline Stores Shopping flash_drive 11 327 2017-11-25, 10:55 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Money or Health ElitesCPABoss 32 920 2017-11-18, 01:08 PM
Last Post: neverstop
  If you had money to startup a new business what would that be? HawkEye 36 1,262 2017-11-15, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MrLions
  Stay away from Hostwinds if you want your websites online. wolf15 9 463 2017-11-04, 12:17 AM
Last Post: JoeSpirit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top