THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY GIVE ME A MACHINE GUN
2013-11-02, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 02:21 AM by Fridge.)
I'm tired of this !
Some of you may understand this, some may not...
I'm living in Romania, a beatiful country with a loooong history of great warrios that fought for thousands of years for this land and now these a-holes are trying to sell it piece by piece and get rich.
Right now I am only talking about Rosia Montana (some of you might have heard of it) even if there are MUCH MORE THINGS to be discussed...

So this company called Rosia Montana Gold Corporation which is owned by El Dorado Gold. They are trying to get tons of gold from my country. The romanian government is getting like 2-3% of the total value, and this is not all ! Among the gold other resources will be extracted some of them beeing RARE OR EVEN UNIQUE (there are also some metals that can be used for NUCLEAR weapons) so the value is going up to dozens of billions $.

Those fkin politicians are trying to sell my country piece by piece, they want to sell absolutely everything that is left after they robbed this country and damaged it since 1989 when Romania got out of communism and instead of real patriotic politicians we got only THIEVES. I am 17 but I am not fucking stupid, I can clearly see what's going on and it fkin hurts to see your country beeing ripped off..

GIVE ME A MACHINE GUN, I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY
2013-11-02, 02:22 AM,
Same shit happens to Greece, we can't do something to change it.

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-11-02, 02:25 AM,
This sound so familiar... in my Country and all around the world the problem is the same: politicians are thieves PERIOD.
2013-11-02, 02:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 02:26 AM by Fridge.)
(2013-11-02, 02:22 AM)Skouti Wrote: Same shit happens to Greece, we can't do something to change it.

Saw it on the news, I admire the fact the greeks are patriotic and they realise what happens with this company, not to talk about european union which for countries like yours or mine has a specific target: drag it to it's knees and get whatever can be stolen.
Latest Thanks - View all

Heraclitus(2013-11-02 02:36 AM) 
2013-11-02, 02:29 AM,
(2013-11-02, 02:20 AM)25aug Wrote: I'm tired of this !
Some of you may understand this, some may not...
I'm living in Romania, a beatiful country with a loooong history of great warrios that fought for thousands of years for this land and now these a-holes are trying to sell it piece by piece and get rich.
Right now I am only talking about Rosia Montana (some of you might have heard of it) even if there are MUCH MORE THINGS to be discussed...

So this company called Rosia Montana Gold Corporation which is owned by El Dorado Gold. They are trying to get tons of gold from my country. The romanian government is getting like 2-3% of the total value, and this is not all ! Among the gold other resources will be extracted some of them beeing RARE OR EVEN UNIQUE (there are also some metals that can be used for NUCLEAR weapons) so the value is going up to dozens of billions $.

Those fkin politicians are trying to sell my country piece by piece, they want to sell absolutely everything that is left after they robbed this country and damaged it since 1989 when Romania got out of communism and instead of real patriotic politicians we got only THIEVES. I am 17 but I am not fucking stupid, I can clearly see what's going on and it fkin hurts to see your country beeing ripped off..

GIVE ME A MACHINE GUN, I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY
same situation in Bulgaria man
every politician get piece from country
2013-11-02, 02:40 AM,
(2013-11-02, 02:25 AM)25aug Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 02:22 AM)Skouti Wrote: Same shit happens to Greece, we can't do something to change it.

Saw it on the news, I admire the fact the greeks are patriotic and they realise what happens with this company, not to talk about european union which for countries like yours or mine has a specific target: drag it to it's knees and get whatever can be stolen.

Yes they are robbing the new everything the can. This capitalism is so samn unfair. If only there was 1 politician that really did something for his country.

"man will dominate man to his injury" .. That's stated in the bible somewhere.. Guess the guy that wrote it is so damn correct.
2013-11-02, 03:02 AM,
You are not alone dude, most of the countries are having the same type of problem with those fucking politicians who can even sell their mothers and sisters for money.

Our countries are democratic but we doesn't have any right to say anything about this pathetic situations. If we try to do something then we will be somewhere where no one can find us, or worse, DEAD.
Latest Thanks - View all

BlvdJeremy(2013-11-02 08:48 AM) 
2013-11-02, 03:15 AM,
Living in Romania too right now ,but i don't know so much about Rosia Montana as i'm here only 1 year .. anyway ,in the city where i am there a lot of protests about it .
Hope it will get solved .
2013-11-02, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-02, 04:25 AM by Fridge.)
(2013-11-02, 03:15 AM)ppdrews Wrote: Living in Romania too right now ,but i don't know so much about Rosia Montana as i'm here only 1 year .. anyway ,in the city where i am there a lot of protests about it .
Hope it will get solved .

a romanian girl eh? Ik, they are beatiful haha

About the protests, I think the people had enough of this shi(f)t, more and more are protesting, especially in Bucharest. The protests started for Rosia Montana only initially but a lot of things ''came to the surface'' so the protests became larger and larger, I hope the things will get sorted, at least these ones.

For me the things will get sorted only when I will see all the politicians lined up in front of the firing squad.
2013-11-02, 09:54 PM,
(2013-11-02, 09:51 PM)isoz Wrote: Let me fix that for you.
Quote:Romania a beautiful country with a long history, great warrior and full of Gipsies.

Fuck off ok? I hate gipsies more than any of you right here, I'd kill them all 1 by 1, gipsies are not ROMANIANS they came from India and because of dumb politicians they started spreading like rats. In 1990 countries like france, uk and so on (you can count your country on the list aswell if its a big eu country) were blaming Romania for not giving rights to this ''minority'' , well YOU CAN HAVE THEM ALL NOW, give them rights !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Listening to music while driving JustPlainLucas 18 459 2017-10-11, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Zeus1
  Any ELITES gun owners - How many of you carry? urangi 7 315 2017-07-12, 10:28 PM
Last Post: specz34
  Am i going to be crazy? Realmovement 8 731 2017-02-02, 03:57 AM
Last Post: glowerz7
  What machine are you using for IM? Heraclitus 26 1,584 2016-02-05, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Heraclitus
  Elites What Are Your Views On Gun Laws In America? HawkEye 11 640 2015-10-08, 12:10 AM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top