TARGET: $50/day with CPAGrip
2013-11-03, 01:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-07, 05:35 AM by Retrotiger.)
My gameplan is ready. I have listed all the possible niches that I can make bank with. It includes the latest popular trends, rising trends, old trends but still profitable, neglected niches that can still make bank even just a bit, saturated niches but I can put my own twist on it and possibly revive it. I target active people. Also, I target people who are into computers, can work with it, and can stay on it for long hours.

My fallbacks are ready. On my gameplan, I have categorized them on three parts. Main niches, secondary niches, and saturated niches with twists. But I have my fallbacks. They are not as good as the ones in my gameplan, however, with enough exposure, they could be a hit. Targeted people who are lazy but can make slow but sure money.

I'm trying to work with PPD first, I'll do this to build up a 'CPA/PPD' portfolio and use my experience with it as an experience so that it would be easier for me to work with a website with CPA/PPD on it. However, I tried applying for CPAGrip, but they require a website. I also tried http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, they asked for website but I haven't provided one. I will only use whitehat methods on http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban so that I would be accepted.

I'm 100% beginner with CPA/PPD. I'm an empty cup and ready to be filled with knowledge. I am not arrogant and I will be all ears to anyone giving me advice. I signed up for Legends for the sole fact that it's better to learn mistakes from others rather than learning from my own mistakes.

I hope someone can help me point out on how I can start with my PPD as I'm ready to role. I got my supplier for Youtube likes/subscribers/comments/thumbs up/ and most importantly high retention views.

I have seen people linking a thread in Forum discussions are not allowed here. and it didn't get a warning. Well, I'm just going to tell everyone that I'll be posting this journey on Forum discussions are not allowed here. too. The more advices I get, the better it is.
Latest Thanks - View all

kmedwin72(2015-02-07 03:35 PM) 
2013-11-03, 02:12 PM,
Add me on Skype: heyimrhys.
I'll help you if you have any questions.
2013-11-03, 02:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-03, 03:18 PM by Retrotiger.)
(2013-11-03, 02:12 PM)Fragger Wrote: Add me on Skype: heyimrhys.
I'll help you if you have any questions.

I have added you on Skype. Hoping to have a great conversation with you Fragger.

[Image: nzyphiq.png]

- Talked to a friend from CPAElites. Helped me on my application on Fileice.
- Signed up under his referral since I just first started.
- Submitted my application on Fileice.
- Verified my email address.
- Waiting for the approval now.

[Image: 43W5xvH.png]
2013-11-03, 04:06 PM,
Good luck with journey, if you want you can register on best ppd site, it have some useful stuff, youtube rank tracker... it is in my signature

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2013-11-03, 04:16 PM,
(2013-11-03, 04:06 PM)djkrmak02 Wrote: Good luck with journey, if you want you can register on best ppd site, it have some useful stuff, youtube rank tracker... it is in my signature

I havent heard of it, also how is it better than Fileice?
2013-11-03, 04:18 PM,
Goodluck with your journey,hope you reach your goal.

Btw will you target any specific country or worldwide?

Cool
2013-11-03, 04:21 PM,
i don't know is it better than fileice because i didn't tried fileice, i love this website because of youtube rank tracker function

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2013-11-03, 04:25 PM,
(2013-11-03, 04:18 PM)f0rest Wrote: Goodluck with your journey,hope you reach your goal.

Btw will you target any specific country or worldwide?

I cannot allow myself nor my niche to specifically target a single country. All of my niches are worldwide. They are mostly, if not all, semi-saturated to saturated niches but Im putting my own twist to it so that viewers wont say 'this is ine of those videos'. Nope.

But Im going to treat every country equally because you never know the potential that it could bring.
2013-11-03, 04:49 PM,
Good luck with your journey, keep updating your thread.
2013-11-03, 05:36 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-03, 05:36 PM by -qwerty-.)
CPAGrip has really really bad conversation rate, I wouldn't recommend you going with this network. As for http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, they are one of the best PPD networks! :)

Good luck with your journey!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 7 139 5 minutes ago
Last Post: Kacze
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 247 36,926 34 minutes ago
Last Post: Bitlywa
  JOURNEY [Update #44 - #50] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 75 5,490 1 hour ago
Last Post: FRENCHINDAHOOD
  Road to 150$ / day with youtube and instagram -Elites May Giveaway Bazingaa 293 53,951 1 hour ago
Last Post: AlifDomain
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 22 839 2 hours ago
Last Post: cpvast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top