Sweden Affiliate sites
2013-09-30, 03:49 PM,
Swedish affiliate sites have very good advertisers lol (in my opinion) because you they pay you so much, the best thing about it is that you can get like 1$ for getting 10 clicks on a banner/ad taht the advertiser gave you. It is so much. I live in Sweden and I can start using an swedish affiliate network but the problem is that they require you to enter your person number (its like the us SSN) which i dont want to do lol and also what I know the most of them does not use Paypal to cashout, only BANK wire or check I think which sucks.

Comment your opinions
2013-09-30, 04:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 04:42 PM by Tom.)
if you dont want to give your personal number, then bye bye :D
and by the way banners dont work well, and how you want to generate sewdisch traffic? did you have a ranked website? im sure they want to see your website befor u get accpeted.
my tip: go tih free blogger blogs, target different keyword this means 1 keyword per blogger and blackhat seo them beyt way!

and by the way swedish converts very very well. see them alot of times converting in my ppd :)

And my question to you: is .no for swedish sites? because i want to seo swedish links
2013-09-30, 04:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-30, 04:57 PM by Akhmed.)
(2013-09-30, 04:40 PM)Tom Wrote: if you dont want to give your personal number, then bye bye :D
and by the way banners dont work well, and how you want to generate sewdisch traffic? did you have a ranked website? im sure they want to see your website befor u get accpeted.
my tip: go tih free blogger blogs, target different keyword this means 1 keyword per blogger and blackhat seo them beyt way!

and by the way swedish converts very very well. see them alot of times converting in my ppd :)

And my question to you: is .no for swedish sites? because i want to seo swedish links

No .no is not the swedish domain.... . .se is for the swedish sites

EDIT: And yea swedish offers converts very well because the offers are very easy to complete, they are like SUPER NOOB friendly lol. You just gave me an idea, I am gonna start making youtube videos in swedish haha, thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 51 Today, 02:29 AM
Last Post: xdoctorx
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 153 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu
  Rookie Affiliate - Not getting Quality Traffic Tom032 2 107 2017-09-16, 01:58 AM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  FB Group+Affiliate= $$ Idea ? vincenzot_t 7 245 2017-08-27, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Yogesh1998
  AMAZON SPARK: HUGE NEWS FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS WealthyHustler 5 267 2017-07-25, 09:36 PM
Last Post: houlihan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top