Suspended Payment Method - Facebook Advertising (PayPal)
2015-10-07, 03:19 AM,
My paypal account is blocked for facebook advertising payment. When I want pay I got this message ''It looks like you're trying to add a payment method that's been temporarily suspended for security reasons.''

Is there any way to unblock PayPal?
Thanks...
2015-10-07, 03:23 AM,
I think they'll reject you if you try anything. Happened to me a lot of times. Make a fresh account, have some activity for 1-2 months and then add your genuine credit card (from your bank) with the same country as your account, or buy one pre-made.
2015-10-07, 03:44 AM,
(2015-10-07, 03:23 AM)Rkt Wrote: I think they'll reject you if you try anything. Happened to me a lot of times. Make a fresh account, have some activity for 1-2 months and then add your genuine credit card (from your bank) with the same country as your account, or buy one pre-made.

Thanks for answer;
When my paypal is blocked I made new account and without waiting I added my Credit Card and pay for ads on completely new account. After 1-2 min my ads are approved, After 2-3 hours I got message that my Credit Card is suspended for payment method.
...Maybe that I try one more time, Credit Card on my private facebook account? Or my credit card will not work anymore for facebook advertising just like paypal.
2015-10-07, 03:51 AM,
(2015-10-07, 03:44 AM)Marchisio Wrote: Thanks for answer;
When my paypal is blocked I made new account and without waiting I added my Credit Card and pay for ads on completely new account. After 1-2 min my ads are approved, After 2-3 hours I got message that my Credit Card is suspended for payment method.
...Maybe that I try one more time, Credit Card on my private facebook account? Or my credit card will not work anymore for facebook advertising just like paypal.

I had the same problem with PayPal and credit card, it's not because of PayPal, it's the account. And don't add banned/suspended payments to other accounts, they're blacklisted. Add a credit card on a new account with some activity that's a bit older, some people recommended me that and I will try soon.
2015-10-07, 04:43 AM,
(2015-10-07, 03:51 AM)Rkt Wrote: I had the same problem with PayPal and credit card, it's not because of PayPal, it's the account. And don't add banned/suspended payments to other accounts, they're blacklisted. Add a credit card on a new account with some activity that's a bit older, some people recommended me that and I will try soon.

I just try with my another facebook account that's a bit older - 5-6 month. I put same add like before then I put my credit card for payment method - same credit card using on paypal which is blocked before. When I click on ''place order'' I got same error - ''It looks like you're trying to add a payment method that's been temporarily suspended for security reasons. Please let us know if you believe your payment method is secure or add a different payment method.''

I contacted facebook and they support is terrible. Now I can't use facebook advertising anymore. I don't have any idea anymore how I can pay for ads.
2015-10-07, 05:05 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-07, 05:05 AM by MoneyCashers.)
You guys shouldn't have these issues... I hear people are continuing to have issues with their Facebook ads accounts... I have used the same account now for 2 years, without issue.

Best advice I can offer you is QUIT using these black hat niches, that way you wont have to keep wasting your time playing games with all these websites...

Just saying.

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

Gabriel88(2015-12-03 02:25 PM) daemonX(2015-10-07 10:46 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-07, 01:01 PM,
Hi bro this is my solution for this, first delete your old paypal account and make a new paypal account and verify with your credit card o debit card.
the next step is use a old fb account and put your new paypal and wait some 3-5 days and you can make campaign again
2015-10-08, 04:00 AM,
(2015-10-07, 05:05 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: You guys shouldn't have these issues... I hear people are continuing to have issues with their Facebook ads accounts... I have used the same account now for 2 years, without issue.

Best advice I can offer you is QUIT using these black hat niches, that way you wont have to keep wasting your time playing games with all these websites...

Just saying.

~MoneyCashers

Hey mate, believe it or not I haven't been able to even run any BH ads, I was always getting suspended payment problem before even launching an ad.
2015-10-08, 06:17 AM,
Just one little tip, FB doesn't like paypal at all as a payment processor. They have paypal option there just because of big players who run good and quality ads with them + with big budget. So basically next time use only credit card as a payment process for FB Ads.

HUSTLING HARD MODE!
[Image: tVluq73.png]
2015-11-11, 09:34 PM,
if you are not going to pay your ads payment on time they will blocked you !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  any working facebook share or like locker right now? Fierce 5 212 2017-10-17, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Fierce
  Paypal to Payoneer Transfer Help? How to? Niki 8 456 2017-10-17, 12:51 AM
Last Post: fateha
  Facebook Groups Help ? amara2dmr 2 112 2017-10-16, 08:59 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 142 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  Is Aged PVA Facebook account safe for group posting? puremage111 1 103 2017-10-05, 07:21 PM
Last Post: 8pipes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top