Super Seller USA EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT + AMAZON SELLER PRO ACCOUNT FOR SALE! AGED + HIGHLY VERIFIED!
2017-07-20, 02:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-08, 10:09 PM by mysteriosx.)
USA PREMIUM EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT + AMAZON SELLER PROFESSIONAL PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Hi there! We introducing our premium ebay and amazon account service. All packages inside are high quality with rock solid aged account and highly verified processed. Take a look below:

EBAY PACKAGES:

BASIC
10/$1,000 LIMIT

30+ day AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal + Phone Number + Email linked with paypal and ebay + all info required
Ready to use!
$149

BASIC PLUS
Limits: 50/$5,000

30+ day AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal + Phone Number + Email linked with paypal and ebay + all info required
Ready to use!
$249

PREMIUM
Limits: 100/$5,000

3 Month+ AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal + Phone Number + Email linked with paypal and ebay + all info required
Ready to use!
$299

PREMIUM PLUS
Limits: 500/$25,000

3 Month+ AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal + Phone Number + Email linked with paypal and ebay + all info required
Ready to use!
$349

SUPER PREMIUM
Limits: 1000/$25,000

Ready to use!
$449

SPECIAL PREMIUM
Limits: 5000/$500,000

2 Month+ AGED Ebay + VBA Verified Paypal + Phone Number + Email linked with paypal and ebay + all info required
Ready to use!
$499

* UK EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT ALSO AVAILABLE! CONTACT ME ON SKYPE : LMUFTIMALIK@YAHOO.COM

%10 DISCOUNTED REVIEW COPY!

AMAZON PACKAGES:

USA Amazon Pro account
Complete-Fully-Verified with Tax interview passed !
+ 1 month FREE Dedicated VPN included + Great Stealth Guide
Ready to list and sell today!
$550

Restricted Approval Category approval service (Beauty,toys and games, etc)
$350

Brand Approval service
$350

Invoices Creation Service
$350

Amazon Suspension Appeals Service
$450

%10 DISCOUNTED REVIEW COPY!

HOW DO I BUY FROM YOU?
Contact me on my skype: Lmuftimalik@yahoo.com or email me or PM. discounted price for bulk order.

Payment Method Accepted:
- Paypal
- Bitcoin
- Payoneer
- Moneygram
- Western Union
- international bank Wire Transfer

EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT FAQ

Do these accounts include a Paypal account?
Yes all of accounts include a paypal vba verified account attached

Does account work worldwide?
Yes it is. you will get instruction on how to use it anywhere.

How Do I Withdraw Funds?
There are a many of ways to withdraw funds througt your PayPal account. We recommend using bank account. PayPal US accounts require a US bank account and PayPal UK accounts require a UK bank account.Simply attach a bank account that has not been associated with another PayPal account for withdraws.

Does Account Has Feedback Or Sales History?
It has no feedback and sales history. however we will give you tips how to gain some feedback.

Should i understand Stealth?
Yes its crucial step before logging into your account. It's VERY important.

Is this no MC999 suspension Guarantee?
We will guarantee you that our account is fully standing account.We will replace or mitigate if any MC999 suspension occured within 30-days of your purchase.

When will you deliver it?
All accounts listed are in stock and ready for 1-12 hours delivery, rarely 1-2 days.

Is there any refund or replacement?
There is one time replacement but we need to look it first, If we found something that break Ebay TOS and Policy, like selling counterfeit stuff or high risk items, we will not replace it. Also no refund, all sales is final. You are the sole owner of any ebay/paypal account purchased and are solely responsible for all actions and uses of this account. Follow my stealth guide, your account will be stand and safe.

AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT FAQ

Is this fully verified amazon pro account?
YES Absolutely, I offer entirely verified FULLY VERIFIED USA Amazon accounts tax interview passed. With every purchase you will get complete package with CC for covering first month Pro subs + 1 month FREE Dedicated VPN included + Great Stealth Guide. So you can start selling soon after account received.

Do these accounts include a cc?
Yes The accounts offered has already cc included to cover your first month of pro seller $39.99 fees.However, we recommend you to make your sales to cover next subscription fees.

Does account work worldwide?
Yes it is. you will get instruction on how to use it anywhere.

How Do I Withdraw Funds?
Using your bank account. Any bank accounts. as long its not linked to your previous amazon banned account.

Does Account Has Feedback Or Sales History?
It has no feedback and sales history. however we will give you tips how to gain some feedback.

Is this with certain category approval?
No. if you need category approval unlocked, you can use my service above.

When will you deliver it?
It takes 1-4 days depending my order queue list. but usually 1-2 days.

Does account has 14 days hold?
Yes, unfortunately there is no way of it. To remove this you need first sale to remove it.

Should i understand Stealth?
Yes its crucial step before logging into your account. It's VERY important.

What if i get suspended?
You can use our suspension appeal service. we have professional team to handle it and it will pass %80-%90. also we offer making invoices if amazon need some info about your items.

Is there any refund?
There is one time replacement but we need to look it first, If we found something that break Amazon TOS and Policy, like selling counterfeit stuff or high risk branded items, we will not replace it. Also no refund, all sales is final. You are the sole owner of any amazon account purchased and are solely responsible for all actions and uses of this account. Follow my stealth guide, your account will be stand and safe.

If you have questions regarding ebay and amazon, let me know. Reseller accepted also.
2017-07-21, 04:29 PM,
do you have any account with feedback?
2017-07-23, 09:20 PM,
(2017-07-21, 04:29 PM)PintDomain Wrote: do you have any account with feedback?

Yes. Pm me or skype me
2017-07-23, 09:26 PM,
good luck for ur sales mate ...

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale
2017-07-26, 08:27 PM,
(2017-07-23, 09:26 PM)YalaYolo Wrote: good luck for ur sales mate ...

thanks man :)
2017-07-27, 12:46 AM,
Are you providing any review accounts for your ebay or amazon package? Someone should have a look before investing this much amount.
Thanks
2017-07-28, 06:30 AM,
(2017-07-27, 12:46 AM)Spikey Wrote: Are you providing any review accounts for your ebay or amazon package? Someone should have a look before investing this much amount.
Thanks

im offering %10 review copy for ebay package and %20 off review copy for amazon package.
2017-07-31, 08:46 PM,
Review from other that has used my service:

[Image: Tu4PvDY.png]
2017-08-03, 06:43 PM,
BUMP! LOOKING FOR ORDER
2017-08-03, 06:52 PM,
Looks great, but prices seem a little bit too high? Also there is nobody who reviewed your service, but the accounts look high quality thought. I might buy ebay one if positive reviews come in.. Good luck with sales.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 819 108,879 2 hours ago
Last Post: Eion
  [AGED] [HQ] YOUTUBE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNTS! [HQ] [AGED] SkyisTheLimit 236 35,702 Today, 01:39 AM
Last Post: SkyisTheLimit
  AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 178 14,944 Today, 12:15 AM
Last Post: PvaZone
  XXX Adult Store|Adult Tube & PinBoard Websites for SALE Ready-to-EARN[50% OFFER] web2experts 22 1,846 Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Last Post: rajabadariqbal
  HOT DEAL | Instagram Account For Sale | Automatic Power Likes & Drip-Feed - Likes & Views 2xdswu 34 1,445 Yesterday, 02:36 AM
Last Post: 2xdswu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top