Super Seller Top4Smm / Lifetime Guarantee. Time to break the rules. Now it's your turn \ YT * INST
2018-09-25, 10:27 PM,
Just signed up, username: metallica14
Share This Thread :

2018-09-26, 02:14 AM,
With the auto likes, comments etc, can we set it to where evertime we post an image or video, it automatically responds to the post we uploaded? I want to be able to just fund the account with paypal, set the post up in instagram and have the likes, comments come in without me doing anything else.

If so, can I also get a vouch copy to test it out for myself?

Thanks
2018-09-27, 04:36 PM,
(2018-09-25, 10:27 PM)Zillionaire Wrote: Just signed up, username: metallica14
Test amount added.
Good luck in the promotion!

(2018-09-26, 02:14 AM)cpa_monster22 Wrote: With the auto likes, comments etc, can we set it to where evertime we post an image or video, it automatically responds to the post we uploaded? I want to be able to just fund the account with paypal, set the post up in instagram and have the likes, comments come in without me doing anything else.

If so, can I also get a vouch copy to test it out for myself?

Thanks
We have an autolikes services and it's really great and will help you with optimization of your time. Moreover, your likes will come in several minutes after posting and there is no difference in time where you will make a post. Likes will come automatically. Unfortunately, Auto-comments are only in the development right now, but it will be added in the future. We accept PayPal - so there will be no problems for you.
Also, you can get a trial copy - just send us here your nickname on our website and you can try everything by yourself.
Yesterday, 09:58 AM,
Just signed up :)
Username: Avt

Thank you in advance!
Yesterday, 02:38 PM,
Signed up
username : bmoney
i wanna test the youtube services
Thank you in advance