Super Seller Super Hot Deal Cheap HQ Video Proof Service - Get Your Video For 22$
2018-07-04, 06:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 5 hours ago by HonyTony.)
HIGH-QUALITY VIDEO PROOF SERVICE [LIMITED PERIOD]

Hello, I can create High-Quality Gaming Video Proof that will blast your conversion and will make you happy. I will be doing app install video proof for this time.Email Submit and PIN Submit video proofs will come soon.As I'm learning new things in adobe after effects. So, I will add new things that will make video looks mesmerizing. I can also re-edit the video if you need some changes in created one.

I'm offering:

* HQ Game Hack Proof video: (720p-1080p) rendered with After Effects for just $22
* copyright free music
* with watermark and instruction texts
* 100% believable proof of counting up credits/coins numbers or whatever
* accepting PayPal Only

For questions, ordering, custom videos
PM me or contact me in Skype: baldeep.singh.bansal
Video Proof Samples available now.For more better sample videos you can also comment here so that i can send you sample in pm.

Here is rough sample just to show you quality without much decoration.To check video with text explain pm me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will Give You Good Discount On Bulk Orders, Message me For More Details
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Share This Thread :

2018-07-04, 06:06 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-07-04, 06:33 PM,
Thread approved.

Good luck with your sales! :-)

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-05, 03:17 AM,
interested count me in for the review copy :)
2018-07-05, 06:06 AM,
Hey, also interested in review copy.
2018-07-16, 03:42 PM,
Giving Discount 19 USD/Video Proof Only For 2 Days Now [Limited Time].
2018-07-17, 05:16 PM,
Recommended! Great job!

Fast! Cheap and beautiful!
10/10 :)
2018-07-17, 05:18 PM,
(2018-07-17, 05:16 PM)lolek95 Wrote: Recommended! Great job!

Fast! Cheap and beautiful!  
10/10 :)

Thanks bro.
2018-07-18, 10:04 AM,
Discount period is over now.Thanks to peoples who ordered video proofs during discount period.
2018-07-19, 07:21 PM,
MY honest review:
I ordered video and after few hours received it.
It was really high quality video. With non-copyrighted music.
He showed from start to end how to download and install app so it looked like convincing.
I will defiantly buy again from you.
10/10