Super Seller Luddzo's Custom Landing Pages – $150 – FAKE LIVE CHAT, OFFER INSTRUCTIONS, FB COMM...
2017-07-16, 07:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-24, 10:48 PM by Luddzo.)

Add me on Skype!

[Image: cpaelites-thread.svg]

– IMAGE EXAMPLES –
Yep, I know the gif:s are glitchy. It's for the people with slower internet connections.
Just assume they run perfectly smoothly in reality.

[Image: 56f07750884a777340545517d96688a6.png]

[Image: aa19aee1ea4dc6991b0f899750b15320.gif]

[Image: 54df95a77bd42528a8e20bee6db99662.gif]

[Image: 0a51a21f9b5bc61ca26efaec643d1e10.gif]

This has been converting users like crazy for my customers.
Latest Thanks - View all

chrisfx(2017-08-14 08:43 PM) 
2017-07-21, 05:26 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-30, 04:31 PM by Luddzo.)
I'm finally ready to take orders.

Just contact me on Skype if you're interested (luddzo), and we'll start working on your vision.
2017-07-21, 07:39 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-22, 05:14 AM by DEADZ.)
✪✪✪✪✪ BIG VOUCH ✪✪✪✪✪

If you want the best quality and top converting design possible: This service is the one for you!

Seller is very supportive and very understanding and patient with his costumers.
He was active in the chat all the way through, setting up a HQ landing page for me using my networks details.

The design was top level and very high in quality!
Fluid interface and very responsive on desktop and mobile. Gives visitors a quality experience and feeling of high value when interacting with the landing page.

This service will be an earnings booster for you!
FOR SURE! With such a convincing setup, it'll be hard for you not to make money with this!

Do not hesitate to buy! A must have in your arsenal in my opinion!

✪✪✪✪✪ GLWS OP FROM DEADZ ✪✪✪✪✪
Latest Thanks - View all

Luddzo(2017-07-22 05:16 AM) 

[Image: jQGbCoA.gif]
2017-07-21, 09:46 AM,
i would love to review your product. GLWS
2017-07-21, 02:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-30, 04:29 PM by Luddzo.)
(2017-07-21, 07:39 AM)DEADZ Wrote:
✪✪✪✪✪ BIG VOUCH ✪✪✪✪✪

If you want the best quality and top converting design possible: This service is the one for you!

Seller is very supportive and very understanding and patient with his costumers.
He was active in the chat all the way through, setting up a HQ landing page for me using my networks details.

The design was top level and very high in quality!
Fluid interface and very responsive on desktop and mobile. Gives visitors a quality experience and feeling of high value when interacting with the landing page.

This service will be an earnings booster for you!
FOR SURE! With such a convincing setup, it'll be hard for you not to make money with this!

Do not hesitate to buy! A must have in your arsenal in my opinion!

✪✪✪✪✪ GLWS OP FROM DEADZ ✪✪✪✪✪

Thank you so much Deadz!

(2017-07-21, 09:46 AM)WarAffiliate Wrote: i would love to review your product. GLWS

I'm sorry, but no vouch copies will be given out. Creating my custom landing pages takes a lot of time, energy, and dedication, which I do need pay for. If you want a free or cheaper landing page that you could get a vouch copy for, please go somewhere else.

Most likely, that landing page will be sold through Sellfy or something similar, and look exactly the same, be of low quality, and be totally unpersonalised for all buyers. This is not what I'm offering. In fact, my landing pages are completely personalised to your vision of a good landing page, largely creatively made, and uses consistent technologies to make it work well and look good across all devices and browsers.
2017-07-30, 08:49 PM,
I contacted Luddzo to get my landing page just about three days ago, and after several revisions, He sent me the final files just a few hours ago. The site is now running under my domain, and I couldn’t be happier with the overall design of it. Not only is it one of the most beautiful websites I’ve ever laid my eyes on, but also one of the most user-friendly ones. It’s fully responsive (which is something all designers claim, but this one truly is and looks great and functions seamlessly on all screens).

The communication was only through Skype which is very comfortable for me. Luddzo has regularly asked me for feedback on various parts of the website. Not only that, but he himself has added creative features to the site, things I never thought about but undoubtedly will raise the CR. In fact, the final product is quite different from the idea I first had, fully thanks to his creativity and dedication to my project. It is even better than I ever imagined it to be.

Also, working with Luddzo has proved that he is not just a web developer, but also an illustrator, designer, copywriter, salesman, and marketer. He is incredibly knowledgeable in all these areas, which is why he has been able to do such of a good job on my project.

I strongly recommend Luddzo for doing anything website related, but also for designing logos, vectors, writing SEO articles and content, or just getting general help with your project. He really is the full package.
Latest Thanks - View all

Luddzo(2017-07-30 09:29 PM) 
2017-07-30, 09:28 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-07-31, 12:58 AM by Luddzo.)
(2017-07-30, 08:49 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I contacted Luddzo to get my landing page just about three days ago, and after several revisions, He sent me the final files just a few hours ago. The site is now running under my domain, and I couldn’t be happier with the overall design of it. Not only is it one of the most beautiful websites I’ve ever laid my eyes on, but also one of the most user-friendly ones. It’s fully responsive (which is something all designers claim, but this one truly is and looks great and functions seamlessly on all screens).

The communication was only through Skype which is very comfortable for me. Luddzo has regularly asked me for feedback on various parts of the website. Not only that, but he himself has added creative features to the site, things I never thought about but undoubtedly will raise the CR. In fact, the final product is quite different from the idea I first had, fully thanks to his creativity and dedication to my project. It is even better than I ever imagined it to be.

Also, working with Luddzo has proved that he is not just a web developer, but also an illustrator, designer, copywriter, salesman, and marketer. He is incredibly knowledgeable in all these areas, which is why he has been able to do such of a good job on my project.

I strongly recommend Luddzo for doing anything website related, but also for designing logos, vectors, writing SEO articles and content, or just getting general help with your project. He really is the full package.

Thanks for being a great customer Alex. :)
2017-08-01, 04:05 AM,
I'm ready to take new orders. Contact me on Skype if you're interested (luddzo).
2017-08-01, 04:18 AM,
he has created some great things for me in the past and made me a lot of money. Never hesitate to order from him
Latest Thanks - View all

Luddzo(2017-08-01 04:20 AM) 
2017-08-02, 06:28 AM,
(2017-08-01, 04:18 AM)pkprezzor Wrote: he has created some great things for me in the past and made me a lot of money. Never hesitate to order from him

Thanks Shimanto.

As always, looking for work. Hit me up on Skype: 'luddzo'.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUST LAUNCHED Free Trial Verizon IPv6 Proxies [IG, FB, Gmail] iastaff 35 715 1 hour ago
Last Post: dottking
  BEST DEAL GO VIRAL - How I Grew My FB Page to 160k+ Real Likes in 4 Months With No Investments! DEADZ 14 651 6 hours ago
Last Post: DEADZ
  ★ Fast Bot Creation ★ Custom Website Services ★ Custom Software Services ★ DesignCobra 8 795 Today, 02:02 AM
Last Post: DesignCobra
  [HQ] Youtube Comment / Upvote Shop [Personal Channels] [+Drip-Feed] [+Custom] YTComments 20 1,390 Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  JUST LAUNCHED [HQ] PS Store - Landing Page ramifenili 27 1,481 2017-10-22, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Endeavour

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top