Super Seller Facebook Threshold(Postpaid) Ad accounts for sell with payment method (Paypal)
2018-06-28, 04:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-10, 06:20 PM by juemonju.)
Facebook Threshold(Postpaid) Ad Account

Price: 220$ Only

What you will get..
> 1 Postpaid ad account has a threshold of 25$
> Paypal account as a payment method and Guidelines about how to not get limit for High Volume spending
> Replacement or refund if you aren't able to use the ad account ( If you get flagged policy violation in the starting moment you will get only 1 replacement)
> My guidelines and support regarding FB ad related problem, Guideline about warming an ad account for Blackhat ad
> Service related to maintaining ad account will completely free

If you want to access the facebook profile via VPS let me know in the order message, VPS cost: 65$ (1 core CPU, Ram 1GB, SSD 40GB)

MY SKYPE: juemonju, email: juemonju@gmail.com

You can load balance yourself or let me manage it in a good way for only 7% commission

Note: If you get flagged for policy violation in the starting moment of using the ad account, you will not get more then 1 replacement.

Payment method accepted: Western Union, Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer, Perfectmoney, BTC, LTC, ETH
Payment related all the fees will be bear by the Buyer and I should get the payment instantly.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

- How Can I access the advert account?
1.  Send me any good standing profile link on any facebook account that you control, and we connect that 2 accounts as friends after that I will make the profile admin of the ad account. It's easy and free.
2. Buy Native VPS and login to facebook profile and create ad through the VPS. VPS means virtual private server, you will get a remote desktop which you can use to manage the advert account.

- When will you deliver the advert the ad account?
If ad account in stock you will get the ad account instantly after payment or it can take 1-3days.

- What's the currency of the ad accounts?
The currency of the account is USD(If premade), Other currency also possible if that currency supported by PayPal.

- Are there any fees?
No fees if you manage your payment method yourself. Or 7% fees of the Amount you send in USD. I will manage your PayPal in a way you can spend 1000$ budget daily without making the PayPal limit.

- Is there any tax?
No TAX.

- Why do you think I should choose this service instead of others?
One time payment, No other fees. Great support and guidelines.

-Can you guide me to earn my first $, or you can guide me at all ?
I can only solve the ad account related problem and some about ad.
I cant teach you how to run an ad or create an ad.

- Will I get a replacement if I get ban the ad account for running policy violated ad?
Yes, you will get only one replace if it bans in first ad.

MY SKYPE: kamruzzaman1ndc
email: juemonju@gmail.com

I attached ad manager screenshots of one of my client.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have great Facebook Ad accounts for sell Cool
Share This Thread :

2018-06-28, 04:47 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-06-28, 05:37 AM,
Thread approved.

Good luck with your sales...

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-28, 12:39 PM,
Hello

Any review copy?
2018-06-29, 01:47 PM,
(2018-06-28, 04:47 AM)ElitesHelper Wrote: IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
Thanks a lot.

(2018-06-28, 12:39 PM)TotalTrue Wrote: Hello

Any review copy?

Didnt have plan for this, But thinking about it. Give me a knock on skype :)

2018-06-30, 01:03 AM,
Couldnt find you on skype man
add me pls ppdmaker
2018-07-01, 02:16 PM,
hey
do you provide any review copies?

A good thing sells itself, a bad one advertises itself
2018-07-01, 02:44 PM,
(2018-07-01, 02:16 PM)dice Wrote: hey
do you provide any review copies?

Add me on skype :)

2018-07-02, 05:54 PM,
I´ll like to see some reviews/a review account.
2018-07-10, 06:21 PM,
Have more accounts available