Super Seller FREE TRIAL: Crush Instagram with GramChamp - Cloud Based Bot With Preloaded Proxies
2017-12-05, 08:03 PM,
[Image: d36nuXN.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

liquidocelot(2017-12-06 07:04 PM) 
2017-12-05, 08:03 PM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-12-06, 01:04 PM,
20% OFF for first five orders - PM me for more details!
2017-12-06, 07:04 PM,
My Review:

The premium package is seriously worth it. added all 50 accounts without proxies and since more than 24 hours they all are working fine on fast setting without any blocks or bans from instagram. All the accounts are doing auto follow and unfollow, auto likes and auto comments. also scheduled posts are getting posted on time without any sort of delays. Highly recommended tool for all the Instagram users.
2017-12-06, 09:44 PM,
Willing to get A review copy :) goodluck with sales
2017-12-06, 10:53 PM,
(2017-12-06, 07:04 PM)liquidocelot Wrote: My Review:

The premium package is seriously worth it. added all 50 accounts without proxies and since more than 24 hours they all are working fine on fast setting without any blocks or bans from instagram. All the accounts are doing auto follow and unfollow, auto likes and auto comments. also scheduled posts are getting posted on time without any sort of delays. Highly recommended tool for all the Instagram users.

Good day Sir,
No disrespect but such a thorough review from someone with 6 post since 2015, the last 5 post within the last 6 hours will probably raise more eyebrows & Doubt than Actual Interest in your product and Although the 24 hour trail is greatly appreciated I'm thinking it may take a little more time to give a thorough review for such a tool so you may wanna give one of the more established members a longer review. This is just My take and as it is your product you are of course gonna do as you see fit.

Trust me I know some people will just post a review on your thread without you asking them or having had access to your product in Hopes that you will be grateful and give them a copy out of appreciation not realizing they're doing more harm than good. In such cases I would kindly ask them to remove it from my Post.
Again, Not saying this is the case here and may be completely legitimate, But appearance can sometimes outweigh actual fact without Clarity..
Maybe you can bring a bit of clarity here..

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALES OP Money
Latest Thanks - View all

EnChanter(2017-12-06 10:58 PM) 
2017-12-06, 11:29 PM,
Need more info mate or a review copy
2017-12-07, 12:17 AM,
Can you explain this no need for proxies and VPS ? You got all that covered ?

[Image: cSkLVDN.png]
2017-12-07, 12:45 AM,
(2017-12-06, 10:53 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:

Good day Sir,
No disrespect but such a thorough review from someone with 6 post since 2015, the last 5 post within the last 6 hours will probably raise more eyebrows & Doubt than Actual Interest in your product and Although the 24 hour trail is greatly appreciated I'm thinking it may take a little more time to give a thorough review for such a tool so you may wanna give one of the more established members a longer review. This is just My take and as it is your product you are of course gonna do as you see fit.

Trust me I know some people will just post a review on your thread without you asking them or having had access to your product in Hopes that you will be grateful and give them a copy out of appreciation not realizing they're doing more harm than good. In such cases I would kindly ask them to remove it from my Post.
Again, Not saying this is the case here and may be completely legitimate, But appearance can sometimes outweigh actual fact without Clarity..

Yes i am sorry i forgot to mention i am customer of this seller from another forum so when i came here i left my review here as well am sorry i didnt clear it up, initially. I didnt mention forum name cause dont want to promote another forum here sorry dont know rules here properly cheers!
2017-12-07, 12:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-07, 01:02 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2017-12-07, 12:45 AM)liquidocelot Wrote:
(2017-12-06, 10:53 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote:

Good day Sir,

@ liquidocelot
Yes i am sorry i forgot to mention i am customer of this seller from another forum so when i came here i left my review here as well am sorry i didnt clear it up, initially. I didnt mention forum name cause dont want to promote another forum here sorry dont know rules here properly cheers!

No problem Buddy..
"ANOTHER FORUM"  Is always a good alternative to saying the actual name, you know, like you just did Wink ...
Again, no biggie, we just try to look out for our community here and lessen the chances as much as possible that they be exposed to misrepresentations as actual fact..
Have a good day mate

Oh, and Here you are: Grin

[Image: Nb_OW8f5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ***High Quality Accounts***Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter. Non-Pva/Only FbPvaStore 26 1,383 6 hours ago
Last Post: FbPvaStore
  ☆ IGCreator ☆ Instagram Account Creator | Buying Accounts is a Thing of The Past Eion 856 115,463 8 hours ago
Last Post: Eion
  BEST DEAL ✅ AGED PVA Instagram Accounts + FREE Pre-Lander URL in BIO ⚛️ FREE SAMPLES ⚛️ valarinstagram 85 4,848 9 hours ago
Last Post: NickDude
  SUPER SELLER ★★★★★ INSTAGRAM MENTIONS SERVICE ★★★★★ BEST INSTAGRAM CPA/MARKETING STRATEGY ★★★★★ Hytloth 92 5,989 2017-12-10, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Hytloth
  BEST DEAL iGramTool.com - Instagram account creator - free demo mihai1497 89 8,790 2017-12-10, 05:41 AM
Last Post: awad2005

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top