CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

SUPER SELLER ⭐Video Proof Service⭐Converting Videos⭐Cheap⭐Reliable⭐Fast⭐All Offers Available⭐
2019-06-20, 08:29 AM,
[Image: 43T6b1V.png]

I'm Pachu, the first video seller on CPAElites. Some years ago, when i started my service in 2014, i was the only one.
Now there are many, but my costumers keep always coming at me for a reason, so do the people that try my service for the first time.

Since CPAElites is going through a revamp, so does my sales-thread.
This forum has come through many changes but something that will never change is the quality that i provide on my service.

FEATURES:
-Videos are always rendered on 1080p
-Watermarked video, moving or static, as you wish
-PIN Submit / CPI (App installs) / Email Submit / CC Submit - These type of offers supported
-You can opt-in for instruction messages to complement with the video
-Copyright-free background music
-Show before and after using your generator, currencies added on real time
-PIN-Submit Videos with the unsubscription part ("send STOP" part)
-Need a custom length of duration? I can deliver 1-2-3-4-5 mins videos, as you need it
-Need a super fast ETA? It is doable

And something very important:
NO FISHY VIDEO-CUTS THAT MESS UP THE ENTIRE PROOF

Feel free to read more details on my site called CPA Paradise.

---------------------------------------------------

SAMPLES:
(oh yes, you can see samples right away Wink)

PIN Submit video - Ireland

You will see in my website that you can request 2 type of videos,
independant of the type of offer you request:
-Phone in hand and
-Mobile frame

If you want to check more samples about PIN Submit and CPI videos
feel free to visit the correspondent section at CPA Paradise clicking here.

PRICES:

-CPI (2 App installs): 25$
-Email Submit: 25$
-PIN Submit, any country: 40$
-CC Submit: request quote through skype

HOW TO ORDER:

For now, you can place your order contacting me on skype:
pachuforums@gmail.com | live:pachuforums
We will arrange the payment and video details as soon as possible, i am always online.
I like to attend these things myself to provide a better support to my costumers.

ETA: 6 - 24 BUSINESS HOURS

BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING

REFUND POLICY
-You'll get a refund if i cannot complete the order becouse of any personal issues.
-If your order gets a bit delayed becouse i'm having a high demand on videos, it's my responsability to notify you. In case that i do not do it, you'll get a refund
-Once your order was delivered as described, there is no possibility of any refund.
-If you decide that you don't want your order anymore, but i already started working on it, i'll refund you only 50% of the money for wasting my time.

MY OWN TERMS
-TAT is always given in business hours, sometimes i cannot deliver on weekend, i also have a personal life
-I won't give you EVER another customer's LP-video-niche, don't even try to negotiate that
-Be respectful as i will be with you

If you place your order it means that you took the time to read my terms and refund policy above, and completely agreed.

Feel free to contact me on skype if you have any doubts. As always, it is a pleasure.

↓ Some reviews about my videos ↓
You can check more on my old thread.

[Image: I5g6m4v.jpg]
PIN Submit | App Installs | Email Submit
2019-06-20, 01:33 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service/product has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

In case of any problems:

1. Please contact the seller first. Give him 72 hours to respond.

2. If you contacted the seller already, and

- the seller didn't get back to you (within 72 hours) or
- you didn't get what you paid for or
- you didn't get a full refund

... please create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes

Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

CPAElites Advice Bot

- experimental -

[Image: avatar_112193.png]

2019-06-20, 09:42 PM,
I vouch for this HQ Video Proofs, he is in long-term business and who ever I referred they said to me it was amazing! He do professional and fast video proofs for any niche! He is definitely best Video Proof Maker!

Go on Pachu!
2019-06-21, 07:30 AM,
Pachu does the best cpa videos in the business, I've been using him since 2014 and couldn't be happier with the results time after time.

110% Recommendation of his services.
2019-06-21, 09:57 AM,
do you give any review copy ?
2019-06-22, 02:31 AM,
I don't provide free review copy but i provide a discount on your first order, feel free to contact me on skype to discuss about it Grin

2019-06-22, 01:30 PM,
Vouch for my buddy @Pachu
So dude CPI will be rock again?
2019-06-26, 02:34 AM,
I just have ordered a video and the quality is real good, good work
2019-07-02, 02:48 PM,
Taking orders again!

2019-07-08, 12:11 AM,
Big Vouch for Pachu , he is actually the best to create awesome video proof.