Super Seller ⚡⛺==> RedditAIOx | Become ⚡VIRAL⚡ | Automates Everything | Fast | Cloud-Based | <==⛺⚡
2018-07-24, 02:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-11-19, 03:31 PM by Jack Is Dead.)

Hello! I am selling this bot on another site, which I have lots of vouches on. However I am coming to this site as it's more targeted to CPA.

RedditAIOx - AIO Reddit Automation

PRESS HERE TO BUY NOW

PRESS HERE FOR A 30min TRIAL

[Image: fYS2YMg.gif]

[Image: 9950tEU.png]

(2018-06-17, 11:57 PM)Mateo Wrote: From my 4 hours of testing with this bot (panel is a better word), I can vouch for its efficiency.

Upvotes work as promised and are almost instant.
Comments fetch from a Reddit post of your choice and are also instant.

I have not tested out anything else, but I am getting good traffic from this.

jackass23 Wrote:Well I'm at the top of /r/thinkpad so it looks like you've got a solid thing here, damn.

(2018-09-06, 01:47 AM)ArizonaIce Wrote: Just been given a trial, flawless system with full delivery on upvotes.

Big vouch

(2018-06-22, 12:52 AM)Kkkrabs Wrote: Had a trial version for one hour and it did everything I wanted it to. Got 100% of my up votes on each post/comment and got decent traffic. 100% recommend and will be buying myself.

(2018-06-23, 05:41 PM)MaxiPads889 Wrote: Been selling votes for awhile off-site using some public tools, and lately my own proprietary tools.

This is a good tool, if you know how to use it effectively.

Will be purchased once a few features have been added :)

(2018-06-22, 04:08 AM)ᴍᴀʀɪᴏ Wrote: Just bought this. Works PERFECTLY. The support you get with this that Castro provides is worth more than the bot itself.
Just tried upvoting since that's the main reason I bought this and it works flawlessly.
Don't hesitate to buy this. I was looking for a decent reddit bot for 6 months and didn't find one until this came up.
(2018-06-24, 03:19 AM)Cardinals Wrote: I was given around a two hour test with this and it worked PERFECTLY! This will definitely give you more traffic and exposure! Will be buying this when I finish up my website that I plan to use it on :)

(2018-06-26, 02:49 AM)Wikki Wrote: Had a quick trial, the panel seems to be working flawlessly. Downvoting is missing but is going to be added in a few days.
So far i'm very impressed. I will update with a more detailed review.

(2018-06-30, 05:36 AM)urk Wrote: Bought. Finally a reddit bot that works. Newbie friendly also. Thanks!

(2018-06-29, 11:27 PM)Pengers Wrote: I can fully vouch for this bot, bought it yesterday after the trial, works as it should, deal was smooth and updates are being made.

+1

Video available and trials available if you request it, I will PM it to you!.

[Image: Hfs0nx9.png]

RedditAIOx is a cloud based service that is a total AIO tool for Reddit Automation, the features are:
  • Multi-Threaded for fast task completion

• Upvotes

• Downvotes

• Dripfeeding option

• Task Start Date & Time

• Account Creation

• Random username generator for account creation

• Account grey-ban checker & removal from account DB

• Automatic proxy scraping

• Comment scraping

• Comment posting

• Custom comments

• 2Captcha Integrated

• Import/Export.txt for Accounts, Comments and Proxies

• Web-Based so you don't need a PC, can be done on Mobile!

• Automated proxy checker & deletion from DB

• Bypasses vote fuzzing

This is the only bot of it's kind on the market, Reddit is an underutilised and underappreciated tool, the amount of traffic you can get is insane. Using this tool I've effortlessly got to the front page of 20m subs, with a bit of smarts you can manipulate your audience and drive traffic and conversions.

Pricing & Payment Methods

Monthly: $100
Yearly: $800

[Image: krvx3EI.png]

This is hosted on a server so you will be getting full performance and no throttling.

30 Minute Trial available if you request it, I will PM it to you!.

Share This Thread :

2018-07-24, 02:36 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-07-24, 03:02 AM,
Thread approved.

Many happy customers! :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-07-24, 09:46 AM,
you have a video showing what all the features it has ?

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code
2018-07-25, 12:01 AM,
Vouch, I have been using this for a month or so and works better than any bots out there. Big vouch!
2018-07-25, 03:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-25, 03:03 AM by Jack Is Dead.)
(2018-07-25, 02:37 AM)geraldosfire Wrote: (...)

CharlieHarper Would you mind deleting this guys posts? He's an (...) .

[Image: fYS2YMg.gif]
RedditAIOx, the #1 AIO Bot
2018-07-25, 03:25 AM,
(2018-07-25, 03:03 AM)Jack Is Dead Wrote: CharlieHarper Would you mind deleting this guys posts? He's an (...) .

Done.

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

2018-07-25, 03:42 AM,
CharlieHarper So only good reviews and good words are left? Now I can't report him for calling me an "imbecile"? Can't we express an opinion in this forum anymore?
2018-07-25, 03:54 AM,
(2018-07-25, 03:42 AM)geraldosfire Wrote: CharlieHarper So only good reviews and good words are left? Now I can't report him for calling me an "imbecile"? Can't we express an opinion in this forum anymore?

I'm sorry, but you tried to trash his sales thread (screenshots can be shown). I asked you to stop it. You continued.

Another staff member would have given you a warning and set you to moderation already, but I still have the hope that you understand my worries.

I removed every negative word already, before you wrote this post.

Reviews can only be accepted if they were written by customers (Edit: ... or receivers of vouch copies).

You are free to write whatever you want (following the CPAElites rules of course), even personal opinions. But if you want to compare your own Reddit bot or others that you bought, I would suggest that you create a separate thread with a comparison table or something.

Thank you for your understanding. :-)

2018-07-25, 04:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-07-25, 04:38 AM by TheGreatDane.)
I'd be willing to do some testing in exchange for a vouch copy. :-) HMU if you're interested.