Super Seller ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ Fortnite / V3 Instagram Followers / iPhoneX Giveaway / CPA LANDING PAGES ★☆
2018-04-09, 05:15 AM,
Hi! I just bought a landing and i have a problem, it seems that have a css problem or similar due to the landing is out of format (no images showed, no background, no font...). I send you a mail and send you a message in Skype (the.gift10).

Thanks!
Share This Thread :

2018-04-10, 06:26 AM,
Hey mate, not interested in buying right now but just had to comment on your work. It's clean and looks great!
2018-04-11, 06:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-11, 06:40 PM by Private.)
Price: Cheap ✔
Landing Page: Clean, Fast, Responsive (PERFECT) ✔
Support: Fast ✔
10/10 i highly recommend this seller ✔
2018-04-13, 09:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-13, 10:05 PM by CounterMind.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Due to recent privacy leaks which happened on instagram and facebook, Instagram.com has entirely removed the public API which was used for retrieving profile information by hundreds of websites and applications around the globe, including the ones we sell on marketing-rhino.com

This resulted in all of our Instagram Landing Pages becoming unfunctional and unable to display the entered profile data. Luckily, with help of my friend Xhat, we managed to find a workaround of the problem and all of our instagram landing pages are fully functional once again.

You need to re-download the new landing page files in order to obtain the newest updated code. You can do so by logging in to your customer profile or by sending us your email address which was used for the purchase, i can then re-send you the purchase receipt with new download links.

Im also available for help on skype where my username is counter.mind

P.S: Instagram.com is clearly on a mission to entirely disable any profile information collection by external 3rd parties, we cannot predict their behavior and actions in future, which may at some point result in profile information becoming totally unaccessible. Please be aware that there is theoretical chance that at some point in the future, the landing pages will become unable to display profile information, we cannot predict if or when that will happen, i would just like everyone to be aware of it as it is not in our hands what is happening on instagram.com side.
2018-04-14, 06:30 PM,
This is the 4 landing page I bought from him.

He never dissapoints, I recommend his landing pages, cheap and professional.
2018-04-15, 10:45 PM,
Please get back to me on Skype. Username: hahahauzus
2018-04-17, 05:25 PM,
I bought this landing page 2 days ago, this guy help me a lot! even changing something in the code with not cost! I'm very grateful with him, if you're looking to buy a landing page, try buying with him! he's a professional making landing pages, seems he have years experience working on this. As plus, your website can't be ripped! this man add extra protection in the files! no doubt this is the best landing pages seller! don't forget to open his website where you can find his works! +6 reputation!

[Image: PIYvVbH.png]
2018-04-22, 08:34 PM,
Added you on Skype to discuss