Sunspear's Journey - Redefining Myself [Elites May Giveway]
2016-05-22, 06:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-01, 03:27 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

[Image: Fire_Text.jpg]

I welcome Newbies, Veterans, Moderators, Admins, Elites - in one word - YOU.

I made this entry to change my perspective and motivate the most out of me. I don't know what motivation is, because most of our desires to do something is just a flash in the pan. I prefer to DO things and not wait for the best moment. That is of course my wish for now, for this diary. I could've made this on my own computer and write there, just for myself, but I feel that it will be more pushing to share it with greater audience.

I wanted to make a statement in the beginning to make things clear - I am not an elite earner, I never was. I have made some cash in PPA, CPA and IM overall, but these were just "pennies", nothing worth mentioning. I consider myself as no-one, I don't exist in IM but I want to make my own way through.

Hopefully, that this journey will be motivating me enough to start. I won't write that $50 or $100 daily is my goal for this journey. Many people wrote here, that sky is the limit and I would like to keep that up-to-date. I want to start fresh, I am still looking for the way in IM to earn my first dollars. I don't know whether it will be CPA, PPA, PPI or other way of monetizing my ideas. Once I get a grip on something tangible here, I will do everything to keep going that way. So long story short - I want to find the one right way of earning in IM with the help of this journey.

I will also write my thoughts here. On many topics, not just IM. May it be health, sports, personal development, computers etc. I like this topic to be my small haven where I can go back after long day and collect my thoughts.

I will do my best to keep you updated on what I do everyday and what my plans are. What is more, once I stumble upon some good technique, book, video or way of earning money - I will definitely share this here so that everyone would be able to see this and also learn something along with me. So this topic will be both inspirational and educational (if I can say that).

What Can I do?
  • I am able to do basic web design and code in HTML and CSS.
  • I can create and edit graphics in Photoshop on my own - this post's image was made by me.
  • I can create dummy apps in Visual Basic, nothing special, but still.
  • If I get more skills and knowledge - they will appear here.

What journey would it be without some basic goals? Here are the basics:

[-] Find a way of monetizing my ideas
[-] Make my first dollar in IM
[-] Make my first $100 in IM
[-] Write an e-book and CPA and sell it online
[-] Earn $1000/daily

I will update this thread with more information, Q&A probably and make it more legible.

Anyone, who says that something is impossible, shouldn't disturb the one who is doing it at the moment.
2016-05-22, 10:40 PM,
Good luck. Goal is huge. But it will be defeated if you focus on the project and improve your skills on the way to the end
Latest Thanks - View all

Sunspear(2016-05-22 11:42 PM) 
2016-05-22, 11:44 PM,
Thank you tokokipiani. It's encouraging to see anyone interested in the topic anyway :)

I am creating Facebook and Instagram accounts at the moment. I think 5 of each daily would be fine. I am also uploading pictures to each of these accounts. I will leave IG accounts to get old but for FB - I will send some friend requests and join 10 groups daily. For now, I have just 5 FB an 1 IG account. It's tedious to do this manually, but I will continue for more.
2016-05-22, 11:59 PM,
I will tell you one thing that IM is a big world so your ideas may be more suitable if you just divert a bit from CPA. So consider that and again you may be able to combine that and you will get combo boost earning. I was never a high earner in CPA especially with the networks here but later realized that you can combine both and it can be completely white hat.
All the best with your journey
2016-05-23, 12:10 AM,
(2016-05-22, 11:59 PM)neverstop Wrote: I will tell you one thing that IM is a big world so your ideas may be more suitable if you just divert a bit from CPA. So consider that and again you may be able to combine that and you will get combo boost earning. I was never a high earner in CPA especially with the networks here but later realized that you can combine both and it can be completely white hat.
All the best with your journey

I know that IM is like a sea and I have to look constantly. However, I am working on my ebook which is completely White Hat. Apart from that I am trying my luck in BH for quick income for further investments :)
2016-05-23, 12:16 AM,
Yes that BH niche can be completely WH on the other side of the coin anyway you will find it.
2016-05-23, 08:23 PM,
I love that funky graphic Sunspear, good stuff. I'll follow this now.
Latest Thanks - View all

Sunspear(2016-05-24 02:56 AM) 
2016-05-24, 02:57 AM,
(2016-05-23, 08:23 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I love that funky graphic Sunspear, good stuff. I'll follow this now.

I tried to get my skills out of my head so it was created. Thank you very much :)
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-05-24 01:11 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,572 5 hours ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 8 181 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Necrozard
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,312 2017-12-16, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,350 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,512 2017-12-15, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top