[Suggestion] Tell me Guys how is it ???
2015-05-06, 05:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-06, 05:45 PM by rajapk12.)
Hi.

Today i just spent almost one hour to design this interface for my upcoming gaming hack niches now i want if anybody of you tell me if it is good or not does it have HQ Like thing or not ???

[Image: DkDwWvL.jpg]
2015-05-06, 07:11 PM,
It looks awesome! Good job!

I would only change the icons and choose some that are similar to each other, and choose white/grey icons. Something like: fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icon/android/
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-06 09:36 PM) 
2015-05-06, 07:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-06, 07:27 PM by Quobi.)
No, is not look credible buddy. I'm sorry! Try to use another icons with the same colors, but before add icons just resize all of it in photoshop or online because when you add an big icon in vb.net the you resize it, the final image will look ugly with some shit pixels.
Try to use another theme, an white one. (obtional)
Move the Note label in center position and also do this for Check for Update.
The first group box for Device have so much space nulled and the icons from the Connection group box are not position correctly, it look ugly.
Make the icon of the game more smaller, is to big and is so close to touch the separator of group box.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-06 09:36 PM) 

2015-05-06, 07:37 PM,
It looks really HQ to be honest! Great job man Grin

If I may criticize your app, I'd place the USB icon (the one that's next to the WiFi/Bluetooth) closer to the other 2 icons.
WiFi and Bluetooth has got (almost) the same space between icons, but the USB is pretty far from those 2 others.

I bet you'll bank hard with the right traffic & locker, since it looks HQ due to the pictures, icons, description and features Cool

Suggestions:
Please take a look here below, I edited the program as I'd do it.
I placed the icon closer to the WiFi/Bluetooth, the "developed by" moved to a space where it's clear to see.
Check for updates moved, since it's strange to see it in the center + bottom of a program, it's usually closer to a start button or implemented in the Help feature. And I'd change the title of the program to something familiar to the game, Ultimate H4ck Generator could be for everything, but "CSI: Hidden Crimes - (items name here) generator 2015" or something close to that, would be more convincing in my opinion Grin
No offense to you mate, you created a HQ program with some great features and I honestly think that it could increase the trust/looks of your program if you'd change it a little bit :)
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-06 09:35 PM) 
2015-05-06, 09:37 PM,
(2015-05-06, 07:37 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: It looks really HQ to be honest! Great job man Grin

If I may criticize your app, I'd place the USB icon (the one that's next to the WiFi/Bluetooth) closer to the other 2 icons.
WiFi and Bluetooth has got (almost) the same space between icons, but the USB is pretty far from those 2 others.

I bet you'll bank hard with the right traffic & locker, since it looks HQ due to the pictures, icons, description and features Cool

Suggestions:
I placed the icon closer to the WiFi/Bluetooth, the "developed by" moved to a space where it's clear to see.
Check for updates moved, since it's strange to see it in the center + bottom of a program, it's usually closer to a start button or implemented in the Help feature. And I'd change the title of the program to something familiar to the game, Ultimate H4ck Generator could be for everything, but "CSI: Hidden Crimes - (items name here) generator 2015" or something close to that, would be more convincing in my opinion Grin
No offense to you mate, you created a HQ program with some great features and I honestly think that it could increase the trust/looks of your program if you'd change it a little bit :)

Thanks TheVBScripter for such a nice suggestions and i am modifing it little more and i will let you know the final design but not in Public only in your PM :)
Latest Thanks - View all

TheVBScripter(2015-05-07 03:49 PM) 
2015-05-07, 03:50 PM,
(2015-05-06, 09:37 PM)rajapk12 Wrote:
(2015-05-06, 07:37 PM)TheVBScripter Wrote: It looks really HQ to be honest! Great job man Grin

Suggestions:

Thanks TheVBScripter for such a nice suggestions and i am modifing it little more and i will let you know the final design but not in Public only in your PM :)

I rather like to see it public, so other members can learn from your designing skills as well, but I understand that you like your privacy or to keep your programs private so I'll wait for your PM! Good luckGrin
2015-05-07, 06:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-07, 06:36 PM by rajapk12.)
TheVBScripter

I have just modified some thing in layout how is it ?? [Image: urVh0Gw.jpg]
2015-05-07, 06:39 PM,
(2015-05-07, 06:34 PM)rajapk12 Wrote: TheVBScripter

I have just modified some thing in layout how is it ?? [img]/urVh0Gw.jpg[/img]

Looks good buddy! Just create them the way you like it and I bet it'll be fine!
What I did was put everything together, because I searched for Windows programs and (usually) default programs haven't got much space where there is no feature/text or image, so I think it's more convincing to make a compact program with everything close to each other, but enough space between features else I could look to crowded..

Anyway, you got some nice programming skills, congratulations with the programs Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-07 06:48 PM) 
2015-05-07, 07:35 PM,
Look, here's the thing. Any potential kid will do the survey if he wants the hack, whether or not an icon is this or that isn't going to matter too much. It is definitely HQ enough if you ask me.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-08 05:04 PM) 
2015-05-07, 09:03 PM,
Not bad. Could've been better ofc but its not bad at all.
Latest Thanks - View all

rajapk12(2015-05-08 05:04 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many languages you guys can speak KentVMason 19 381 2017-10-13, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Alc0h0lic
  What degree/education/work you guys have? nutnuts 11 195 2017-10-12, 02:51 AM
Last Post: HAkorehdeh
  Do you guys have a college degree? flash_drive 15 224 2017-09-22, 11:31 PM
Last Post: mrtim
  How much water you guys take regularly TheCpaMaster 20 254 2017-08-27, 10:38 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  Do you guys pay taxes on your IM money ElitesCPABoss 23 666 2017-08-23, 09:38 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top