CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!
Important! Strike announcement: Please click [here] to read more!
Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud

Suggestion: Additional subforums
2019-04-28, 02:59 PM,
Greetings lads,

I've already talked to Charlie and I want to hear your opinion on this matter.
I suggested creating additional subforums for all the major categories here on the forum.
For example when you visit "SEO, Social Media, Code & Webmaster" there is a subforum called "Whitehat & Blackhat SEO" and all the
threads are in the same "basket". Separate everything, create subforum for each major category.
Social media should have Facebook subforum, Instagram, Youtube etc. like the --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- guys did (It's awesome and It works).
I bookmarked --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- Instagram subforum and I only read that one, much easier and all the discussions are related to that network.

Also I hope the guys will fix "spoiler" option soon. Users are exploiting this forum to get "thanked" for few sentences, which is bs.
If we find it helpful we will press that "thanks button"

Make this forum great again!
2019-04-28, 03:56 PM,
Thank you for your suggestions! :-)

(2019-04-28, 02:59 PM)Tywin Wrote: Also I hope the guys will fix "spoiler" option soon. Users are exploiting this forum to get "thanked" for few sentences, which is bs.
If we find it helpful we will press that "thanks button"

We can't really fix the "spoiler" problem, it's a kind of "security hole" at MyBB. And it doesn't really make sense to invest too much time into this outdated software anymore. Instead we're working on the complete replacement since 2018 already.

Regarding the "hide" and "spoiler" usage, we implemented this today:

The forum sections "Suggestions", "Feature roadmaps" and "Forum Bugs" have been restricted for guests and unverified members. This protects your content from being read by guests and indexed by search engines. So if you have something sensitive to share, you won't have to be afraid of competitors or lurkers. This prevents us from using the bugged "spoiler" tags or annoying "hide" tags.

You can read more here: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Update-...April-2019

Quote:Make this forum great again!

Yes, we will! :-)

With your help, and the help of all other members.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)