Subscribe to Another Member?
2015-05-28, 06:06 AM,
Hi Cpaelites Team.

I don't know if this functionality is available right now, but i was thinking this recently.

Here is what i am thinking.

- Is it Possible to get a notification whenever a member you subscribed, create a thread based on the sections you want (E.g: Tutorials, Downloads & Niches), that will save sometime.

Currently to know that, you have to go to that member profile and then click "Find All threads".

I saw "Buddy List" , and i am not sure if it does that functionality, if yes please reject this suggestion.

Thankz

Work Smart ..Earn Big
☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟☟
2015-05-28, 01:10 PM,
(2015-05-28, 06:06 AM)Taajir Wrote: Hi Cpaelites Team.

I don't know if this functionality is available right now, but i was thinking this recently.

Here is what i am thinking.

- Is it Possible to get a notification whenever a member you subscribed, create a thread based on the sections you want (E.g: Tutorials, Downloads & Niches), that will save sometime.

Currently to know that, you have to go to that member profile and then click "Find All threads".

I saw "Buddy List" , and i am not sure if it does that functionality, if yes please reject this suggestion.

Thankz

This was suggested once before but denied, many users thought it was an invasion of their privacy which I can understand. Yes, you can argue it could be optional but overall it would require a lot of coding for something not many would appreciate or really use. I'll have to close this one down, thanks anyway for taking the time to suggest.

Closed.
Latest Thanks - View all

Taajir(2015-05-28 03:50 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top