Stuck in an unfortunate noob loop. Help?
2014-11-09, 11:07 PM,
I am planning to put an Instagram Method into action.
Heres what I have:
  • Wordpress Site and Hosting
  • Instagram Account
  • CPAGrip Account
  • CPALead Account

So, to continue my method, I need to link to an offer on my Instagram Bio. My problem is that CPALead and CPAGrip do not allow direct linking, and I'm unsure of other ways to link to an offer. I want to be able to directly link to the offer but since I am new to Internet Marketing (as in taking action) I have nothing to vouch for, no earnings no nothing. Because of this loophole I can't apply to other networks without getting turned down.

This is very infuriating and I'm just stuck because I am being prevented from making money. I am literally obsessed with Internet Marketing so I refuse to give up, I just need a solution. Thank you so much in advance for your reply.
2014-11-10, 12:41 AM,
instagram doesn't let you put Clickable links... or im missing something?

the other thing is that those cpa affiliates don't like you to put their naked url: like cpalead.com/offerwhatever...
you could buy one domain and redirect... or use a landing page like blogger.com/bestofferever and then you lock the content with one fo your CPA widgets.
2014-11-10, 01:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-10, 01:17 AM by ediblefruit.)
(2014-11-10, 12:41 AM)elfather Wrote: instagram doesn't let you put Clickable links... or im missing something?

the other thing is that those cpa affiliates don't like you to put their naked url: like cpalead.com/offerwhatever...
you could buy one domain and redirect... or use a landing page like blogger.com/bestofferever and then you lock the content with one fo your CPA widgets.

Instagram does let you post clickable links. I would redirect but you can't link to the direct offer, it has to be through a widget. And if I was to promote with a widget, it wouldn't work on mobile devices, which is of course my target market.

(2014-11-10, 12:41 AM)elfather Wrote: instagram doesn't let you put Clickable links... or im missing something?

Instagram does let you post clickable links. I would redirect but you can't link to the direct offer, it has to be through a widget. And if I was to promote with a widget, it wouldn't work on mobile devices, which is of course my target market.
2014-11-10, 01:49 AM,
I know exactly what method you are talking about. Simply buy a domain from http://www.1and1.com (They are only 99 cents/year).

[Image: ysE8sXG.png?1]

Then go to Domain Center. Click the domain and press "Edit" which is next to "Destination: Webspace (/.)".

[Image: T2pOvHZ.png?2]

Select "Redirect", put your website link in and then "Frame Redirect". Save it and your done!

[Image: 88OKgIF.png?1]

You can then use your NEW domain in the Instagram bio!

"The mindset of not being able to achieve our goals is what holds us back from success." -Myself

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France
2014-11-10, 02:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-11-10, 02:16 AM by ediblefruit.)
(2014-11-10, 01:49 AM)VmaNx Wrote: I know exactly what method you are talking about. Simply buy a domain from http://www.1and1.com (They are only 99 cents/year).

[IMG]/ysE8sXG.png?1[/IMG]

Then go to Domain Center. Click the domain and press "Edit" which is next to "Destination: Webspace (/.)".

[IMG]/T2pOvHZ.png?2[/IMG]

Select "Redirect", put your website link in and then "Frame Redirect". Save it and your done!

[IMG]/88OKgIF.png?1[/IMG]

Thank you for your detail but I have a domain already and my problem is that I can't redirect to a certain offer because my networks do no offer this ability. And I can't get into networks that do because I have no proof of earnings because my networks don't have the features I need etc etc.

(2014-11-10, 01:49 AM)VmaNx Wrote: I know exactly what method you are talking about. Simply buy a domain from http://www.1and1.com (They are only 99 cents/year).

Thank you for your detail but I have a domain already and my problem is that I can't redirect to a certain offer because my networks do no offer this ability. And I can't get into networks that do because I have no proof of earnings because my networks don't have the features I need etc etc.
2014-11-10, 03:05 AM,
(2014-11-10, 02:16 AM)ediblefruit Wrote:

Since when does CPALead not allow direct linking...? You should check out AdWorkMedia instead.

"The mindset of not being able to achieve our goals is what holds us back from success." -Myself

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe." -Anatole France
2014-11-10, 03:14 AM,
(2014-11-10, 03:05 AM)VmaNx Wrote:

Since when does CPALead not allow direct linking...? You should check out AdWorkMedia instead.

Will they accept someone without prior earnings?
2014-11-10, 03:37 AM,
(2014-11-10, 03:14 AM)ediblefruit Wrote:
(2014-11-10, 03:05 AM)VmaNx Wrote:

Will they accept someone without prior earnings?

Yes AWM is newbie friendly!

2014-11-10, 08:40 AM,
both cpalead and cpagrip offer direct linking i believe
cpagrip im 100% sure you can direct link

NA
2014-11-10, 08:44 AM,
CPAGrip allows direct linking. You can check it your self in the dashboard offers. I tryed that method but it was hard to get leads.. Atleast for me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP - Instagram - Email Verification Loop Jamberry 2 207 2017-10-07, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamberry
  ig mail verification loop cashflow 19 2,579 2017-08-09, 09:14 AM
Last Post: ltsune
  General Questions from a Noob heromrk18 2 174 2017-07-11, 08:13 PM
Last Post: timrspk
  Total Noob danillo26336 6 273 2017-07-04, 11:37 AM
Last Post: kenyian
  totally noob question about maxbounty thelox 2 241 2017-05-06, 03:49 AM
Last Post: thelox

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB