Stuck again..
2016-11-08, 11:25 AM,
Hello,

Once again I'm stuck. I have blown over 500 bucks now on a bunch of paid traffic and made absolutely nothing back.

I have no god damn clue where you guys get so much traffic from I've been trying for years without giving up but yeah...

My issue mainly is traffic, my niche is low to medium competition, the LP is high quality since I paid a truckload for it but traffic... I just don't get what kind of mentality I need to find these "personal methods" to boost even the slightest few measly bucks. I've bought some SEO packages as a desperate attempt but im heavily running out of budget.

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? Am I just not putting enough effort in this? Am I that stupid? I always wanted to talk to someone in private with experience and success but I always feel like it would be begging. I don't want everything handed to me but I also would just appreciate some smaller tips or just something that would put me on the right track/mentality.

Thanks in advance, CrazyAppel
2016-11-08, 11:39 AM,
what methods did you try?
what help do you need?

i mean if you have issues on this x method, i think alot of people will help you on that 'issue' or you can find a fix for that 'x issue'
but if you want to get spoonfeed, no one will ever help.
2016-11-08, 12:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-08, 12:46 PM by CrazyApple.)
(2016-11-08, 11:39 AM)Anime Wrote: what methods did you try?
what help do you need?

i mean if you have issues on this x method, i think alot of people will help you on that 'issue' or you can find a fix for that 'x issue'
but if you want to get spoonfeed, no one will ever help.

I bought a bunch of proxies, followliker, and pva aged accounts, I got a few followers and then got them banned or phone locked, so I tried something new, I placed orders on IG shoutouts with massive followings, got over 2k likes on posts but it seems that everyone considers it as a "scam". I even intended to do everything legit whitehat even then it seems just impossible.

I just blew so many money out of the window that it is getting really scary to even make any actions.

edit: The thing is, I've seen so many people succeed the same way it kind of hurts lol
2016-11-08, 03:27 PM,
CPA can be an expensive game...

I think what a lot of people confuse is traffic and conversions. It's not the traffic that's the issue, its the conversions, so try and tweak that in order for it to work. If non of the free methods work and you sitll want guaranteed results move on to paid traffic as then your traffic problem is solved. Build LP, track test and optimise.

Just my two cents
2016-11-09, 03:25 PM,
(2016-11-08, 11:25 AM)CrazyApple Wrote: Hello,

Once again I'm stuck. I have blown over 500 bucks now on a bunch of paid traffic and made absolutely nothing back.

I have no god damn clue where you guys get so much traffic from I've been trying for years without giving up but yeah...

My issue mainly is traffic, my niche is low to medium competition, the LP is high quality since I paid a truckload for it but traffic... I just don't get what kind of mentality I need to find these "personal methods" to boost even the slightest few measly bucks. I've bought some SEO packages as a desperate attempt but im heavily running out of budget.

Any tips on what I'm doing wrong? Am I just not putting enough effort in this? Am I that stupid? I always wanted to talk to someone in private with experience and success but I always feel like it would be begging. I don't want everything handed to me but I also would just appreciate some smaller tips or just something that would put me on the right track/mentality.

Thanks in advance, CrazyAppel

its fucking hard which is why most noobs fail including me problem is with shit like FB ads as one example you need access to many accounts and in most countries it can borderline illegal so its a risk for some but others its not as laws dont exist so they make LOTS
2016-11-11, 02:46 PM,
(2016-11-08, 03:27 PM)Orion3003 Wrote: CPA can be an expensive game...

I think what a lot of people confuse is traffic and conversions. It's not the traffic that's the issue, its the conversions, so try and tweak that in order for it to work. If non of the free methods work and you sitll want guaranteed results move on to paid traffic as then your traffic problem is solved. Build LP, track test and optimise.

Just my two cents

My LP is optimized and I'm sure, It's absolutely traffic that is the issue. What paid traffic methods can you recommend to try?
2016-11-11, 03:19 PM,
I can help you with your traffic problem although i am not as good as the others here, but we can discuss about your problem,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My video stuck at 301 views.. What to do now? dvs121 4 355 2015-06-19, 12:34 PM
Last Post: dvs121
  Keep getting stuck at 301 views >.< tech_meister 7 640 2015-05-02, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Effexion
  Stuck on old domain Henta24 2 262 2015-04-03, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Henta24
  Multiniche website stuck Nikos554 3 340 2014-11-23, 11:41 PM
Last Post: behind.you
  Stuck in an unfortunate noob loop. Help? ediblefruit 12 980 2014-11-10, 10:33 PM
Last Post: ediblefruit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top