Struggling to make money
2018-06-06, 12:40 AM,
Hey cpaelites :) As the title says I am pretty much struggling to make any money online. I can do pretty much anything, I design a website, do some videos, build a fake program and so on but I cant get people to complete my offers. I am registered on sharecash and using PPD.

So, could anyone give me something to start with? I am trying to promote a bitcoin generator in a crypto niche of course. Where can I get traffic to get some downloads (PPD)?
I have joined top 30 crypto groups on facebook and they are spammed to hell and beyond, I have tried few of the top crypto forums and cant really do anything without getting banned, I have tried several other ways but I cant get a single person to come...like what am I doing?
Share This Thread :

2018-06-06, 01:07 AM,
So you got all this skills, it's time to use them.
Build a fake program, landing page, do a fake video showing how it generates zillions of tricoins and upload to youtube.
Try to rank there with views, comments, likes, and shares all over social media.
It's all a numbers game, just like dating.
You try to get as much traffic as you can and some people will eventually complete your offers.
2018-06-06, 01:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-06, 01:36 AM by SwiffJustus.)
You can also create some videos showcasing your designing skills etc.. and offer your services on sites like elance and freelancer.
Man you can't just build a bunch of Forum and social Media accounts and spam them to death that's just not a solid approach these days.
I mean you can but you better have your arsenal of bulk accounts at the ready.Because they will be getting DELETED.
Try to Join a few related forums that are either related to the skills you have to eventually offer your services or
to a product you're trying to push but either way join the forum and engage and add some value to the forum and to your brand
by joining in on discussions etc and not just blatantly spamming them. Add some Value and the will eventually allow you to advertise a bit.
This is just my opinion..some people don't have a choice but to do those type of things..the fill surveys for fake generator thing, but
you my friend have skills and should be seeking a more sound path that might provide passive income.
You could create and sell different types of generators or offer custom ones. I know it's still a thin line when it comes
to if it's morally responsible to sell such things as Fake generators but at least you're giving the customer what is promised
when you create one for them, what they do with it is not your problem as opposed to using them in your campaigns knowing
full well they won't do as they Claim for the person that is filling out surveys to get them. But again, Just my opinion..
Personally I think you're wasting your talent with PPD/CPA and should be concentrating on creating and offering Products and Services and building
a Brand for yourself.
GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER PATH YOU TAKE MY FRIEND!
2018-06-06, 12:26 PM,
I'm still struggling while getting downloads myself, sometimes i got up to 10 downloads per day, some days I got no download at all, while the views and clicks are still the same (even better). Don't know what's the hell is going on.
2018-06-06, 11:30 PM,
(2018-06-06, 01:07 AM)russ0 Wrote: So you got all this skills, it's time to use them.
Build a fake program, landing page, do a fake video showing how it generates zillions of tricoins and upload to youtube.
Try to rank there with views, comments, likes, and shares all over social media.
It's all a numbers game, just like dating.
You try to get as much traffic as you can and some people will eventually complete your offers.

Thank you very much for this. You think doing 2 youtube accounts, uploading a couple of videos on each and getting likes would do good?

(2018-06-06, 01:30 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: You can also create some videos showcasing your designing skills etc.. and offer your services on sites like elance and freelancer.
Man you can't just build a bunch of Forum and social Media accounts and spam them to death that's just not a solid approach these days.
I mean you can but you better have your arsenal of bulk accounts at the ready.Because they will be getting DELETED.
Try to Join a few related forums that are either related to the skills you have to eventually offer your services or
to a product you're trying to push but either way join the forum and engage and add some value to the forum and to your brand
by joining in on discussions etc and not just blatantly spamming them. Add some Value and the will eventually allow you to advertise a bit.
This is just my opinion..some people don't have a choice but to do those type of things..the fill surveys for fake generator thing, but
you my friend have skills and should be seeking a more sound path that might provide passive income.
You could create and sell different types of generators or offer custom ones. I know it's still a thin line when it comes
to if it's morally responsible to sell such things as Fake generators but at least you're giving the customer what is promised
when you create one for them, what they do with it is not your problem as opposed to using them in your campaigns knowing
full well they won't do as they Claim for the person that is filling out surveys to get them. But again, Just my opinion..
Personally I think you're wasting your talent with PPD/CPA and should be concentrating on creating and offering Products and Services and building
a Brand for yourself.

Thank you very much for this awesome reply. You motivated me a lot and I think I will focus on building a good brand for designs, etc. Currently I really wanted to make $1k - $3k with PPD to at least have some money :)

(2018-06-06, 12:26 PM)alaskadenver4 Wrote: I'm still struggling while getting downloads myself, sometimes i got up to 10 downloads per day, some days I got no download at all, while the views and clicks are still the same (even better). Don't know what's the hell is going on.

Thats not too bad, any chance you tell me how you get the traffic?
2018-06-07, 12:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-07, 12:44 AM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-06-06, 11:30 PM)direcT Wrote:
(2018-06-06, 01:30 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: You can also create some videos showcasing your designing skills etc.. and offer your services on sites like elance and freelancer.
a Brand for yourself.

Thank you very much for this awesome reply. You motivated me a lot and I think I will focus on building a good brand for designs, etc.
Currently I really wanted to make $1k - $3k with PPD to at least have some money :)

You're welcome Buddy no problem, that's what we're here for.. to help one another along our Journey's..
That having been said,

@Currently I really wanted to make $1k - $3k with PPD to at least have some money :)

Of course if you need to and can have a bit of success by doing the PPD thing for a while to establish some capitol then that's what you need to do, all I am suggesting is if you do so you need to prepare for how that works, I mean, the getting deleted and stuff, realizing that is part of the game when doing those type of campaigns, to expect that in that niche there will be deleted accounts and videos whether it be by Flaggers or by the website owners and be prepared by having extra accounts and videos ready to be re-uploaded that way you wont be surprised and get discouraged and quit when they get taken down like so many people do because they weren't prepared and wasn't expecting those results. Expect that you will have those results and prepare for those moments when they occur and at the same time your end game, as i suggested, should be building up your funds and resources to go on and begin establishing your own Products, services and BRAND being that you have a skill-set to do so.

Again, Good luck Buddy
2018-06-09, 07:55 PM,
(2018-06-07, 12:40 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-06-06, 11:30 PM)direcT Wrote:
a Brand for yourself.

Thank you very much for this awesome reply. You motivated me a lot and I think I will focus on building a good brand for designs, etc.
Currently I really wanted to make $1k - $3k with PPD to at least have some money :)

You're welcome Buddy no problem, that's what we're here for.. to help one another along our Journey's..
That having been said,

@Currently I really wanted to make $1k - $3k with PPD to at least have some money :)

Of course if you need to and can have a bit of success by doing the PPD thing for a while to establish some capitol then that's what you need to do, all I am suggesting is if you do so you need to prepare for how that works, I mean, the getting deleted and stuff, realizing that is part of the game when doing those type of campaigns, to expect that in that niche there will be deleted accounts and videos whether it be by Flaggers or by the website owners and be prepared by having extra accounts and videos ready to be re-uploaded that way you wont be surprised and get discouraged and quit when they get taken down like so many people do because they weren't prepared and wasn't expecting those results. Expect that you will have those results and prepare for those moments when they occur and at the same time your end game, as i suggested, should be building up your funds and resources to go on and begin establishing your own Products, services and BRAND being that you have a skill-set to do so.

Again, Good luck Buddy

Hey, thank you for nice words again. What you think would be the best way to pick for a couple of k$ ? I can upload a few videos on youtube each day, but most wont get any views or clicks at all. I just feel that is not doing anything or am I wrong?