Strange youtube
2017-05-18, 03:48 PM,
i am having a weird problem with youtube likes. Youtube is not updating likes from many accounts. for example, i am using my main youtube channel . Whenever i like video the button turns blue and counter updates but when i refresh page the like is gone . i even visited the same video many hour later to see if likes updated but nothing.

then i used second channel that i don't use much ,the likes is present on the video even after refreshing . i am having this problem since 2 days. this is happening with many account that i use for liking my videos manually.

Can anyone check this or i am the only one facing this issue ??
2017-05-18, 06:33 PM,
You made it unnatural. You log in to an account like your video and move to another one. So, only activity on those accs are new video liking (it looks like you're bot in YT eyes). I guess YT place this restriction (like FB have if you like to many pages in short period of time, there is a 7-30 days restriction and in that time you can't like new pages) and need some time to pass to be enable again to like new videos.

Try with YT likes exchange sites (add me fast, like4like, youlikehints), they works for likes and barely any of them drop. GL Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-18, 07:27 PM,
No thats my main YouTube channel that i use to view videos when i have free time , so that shouldn't be like bot . But, as you mentioned and my finding low activity channel is working good so it can be the case. also, exchange sites also have same problem.
2017-05-18, 07:52 PM,
I had that problem. This is youtube update, lets call it like that (to reduce multiple channel to act on same video)
So shortly this is what you can do: You can create 100 channels over aged accounts (with views & subs & old videos) that may pass, depends on views counts etc. All other fresh and old low views count accounts you own wont help you to add likes. You can basicly now receive only 1 like per any of that kind of accs.
Example: acc of 7 channels and you hit like over video with channel 4 = its done (all other channels will fail to like as you know)
However comments from all 7 channels over 1 video will be counted (if you post with 15-20min delay and make all comments unique / 1 channel can post like surely 20 safe comments) So you can keep use them for commenting. Thats it.
Latest Thanks - View all

DrKent(2017-05-18 08:06 PM) 
2017-05-18, 10:38 PM,
hmm .... i think its some kind of yt update . even likes using official youtube api are not registering.
2017-05-21, 01:08 PM,
Your likes might be ghosted because you are living a foorprint that you are a BOT.
2017-05-23, 08:30 AM,
You may try like exchange sites instead.
2017-05-24, 12:57 PM,
I have been facing this issue since long, IDK how to solve it :(
2017-05-24, 01:48 PM,
Try to like on new videos with no likes or on a video with little likes counter and see if it counts. Mostly, like will do count for that video but not on video that have already established a certain amount of likes on them.
Have your account rested for 2 days and you can use it again for liking any videos. This is only based on my experience :)
2017-05-24, 04:46 PM,
i have still got this problem on my one channel . I have tried on video with low and high likes count , but after refreshing, count returns to previous state .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 117 8,202 5 hours ago
Last Post: AresCro
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 86 4,734 Today, 12:02 AM
Last Post: KentVMason
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 79 6,570 2017-10-15, 11:30 AM
Last Post: bratt01
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 39 3,588 2017-10-15, 10:25 AM
Last Post: andijie
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 14 642 2017-10-14, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top